Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Honestly I no it's a "what if scenario" but why wood they do sbb and frag wen they were not out wen lance mountain was wearing his 1s??
It wouldn't make sense from a history perspective. I'm just saying imagine the hype if they did that. I wouldn't put it past Nike/JB, the made all kinds of 1.5s that never existed just to make some popular CWs. 

Just came to share the appreciation. My black pair is holding up well and it gets wear at least 2x a week for last 8 months. Love the wear on the back heels from taking them off and right around the ankle where the pants rub.

making a booklet for my graphics class about the lance mountains, will be posting the complete book (wordpress link including a pdf file and jpeg images) in the following weeks, cant wait to share!

Last edited:
making a booklet for my graphics class about the lance mountains, will be posting the complete book (wordpress link including a pdf file and jpeg images) in the following weeks, cant wait to share!
Sounds dope, please share when you're done.

https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan-air-jordan-1-retro-og-low-white-varsity-red-white.html

anyone have experience with sole swaps?  I will need one down the line for sure.  any other ideas for donor shoes red and/or  blue soles?

I know these OG lows run big for me, .5 size.  if I wanted to use them just to swap soles, think I should get the same size as the LM's or the size that fits me which would be .5 size down?
For the shoe that you are going to wear, get that exact size.

Missed on the CS's for under $180 so many times 
tired.gif
 plan to pick those up soon though because the wait is taking a toll on me 
laugh.gif

For the shoe that you are going to wear, get that exact size.

Missed on the CS's for under $180 so many times |I  plan to pick those up soon though because the wait is taking a toll on me :lol:

Can u clarify recommendation? Example my LM is 10.5. OG low sz 10 fits like my LM 10.5. Should I get sz 10 or 10.5 in the lows if I wanted to use the soles to swap into the lms?

I'm also on the lookout for CS for the low though. Don't mind slightly used cause I know they crease like aluminum foil anyways haha

Back
Top Bottom