Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Wow, these are really creaping up there in pricing 
sick.gif

Would love to get my hands on another pair of whites to keep on ice, but the pricing is about to put that out of reach.

They only keep going up everywhere I see them. I know people said to buy them a year ago but if someone really wants them I would do it now. I don't even want to think about what they'll be at this time next year.

Regret not picking up a second DS set on my local FB group for $600 just a couple months ago.

Oh well, still have my DS set which I picked up for $700. Just need another to wear.

Last edited:
I kinda wish I copped the white pair as well when they were $2xx something. Quality is on point but I couldn't picture what I would wear with them. Now I have two fits in mind and wish I had pulled the trigger.:smh:

White pair = fresh white t
Black pair = fresh black t
Simple
Nah, that was never me. Simple is cool but I like my fit to look like I put a little effort into it. If I went real simple it would be like a Ralph Lauren white or black tee with a red or blue equestrian.

I wish these weren't so expensive =\ Might be a while till I get my hands on a pair.

I stepped in some doggy doo Infront of my house with my black pair on.......
So annoyed
When I find out who keeps letting there dog use my front lawn as a toilet imma put on a pair of rubber gloves go out there pick it up and rub it on them
Pics will b posted wen I do it
Justice will be served...
Shame on me first time I stepped in a pile of poo a few months back but this time around shame on me for not taking a stand the first time!
Rant over

I'm the type to do something like that too. The getting back at them. Not letting my dog sh on someone's lawn lol

Back
Top Bottom