Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

@theLtrain they look awesome. What did you use? I want to see some blue and red but don't want a full strip.
Thanks. I used a magic eraser or two. I also tried to scrub in one direction to get a kind of scratch look to it. I'm pretty stoked on them.

Thanks. I used a magic eraser or two. I also tried to scrub in one direction to get a kind of scratch look to it. I'm pretty stoked on them.

Nice. If I made an attempt, that's what I'd try. I wanted confirmation from someone who actually used one, whose pair looks good. I kind of want to double before I do though. You have another pair or just went for it?

Nice. If I made an attempt, that's what I'd try. I wanted confirmation from someone who actually used one, whose pair looks good. I kind of want to double before I do though. You have another pair or just went for it?
It's my wearing pair. It does not hurt the shoeany. I was iffy on using acetone and such. The magic eraser you just wet and apply with a little elbow grease, and it does ruin the eraser so grab a 2 pack or better. Also keep a towel handy cause the water will mix with the paint and run down the midsole. I had to clean the midsoles after with air legends. Good luck though, I would like to see others' results.
I still say doing the whole shoe is corny, but letting the color kind of peek through is dope-it would take many years to get the paint to come off naturally.
It is hard to do this to such a beautiful shoe, but it improves it a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great for a pair worn for 2 years straight 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

The heal drag is bothering me a bit though, haha. The worst part is, I have no idea how they got it.

View media item 1943549
View media item 1943553
I just love how these are turning out. Havnt used anything on them, almost 2 years of just natural wear.

Sorry for the horrible image quality, was much better on my phone for some reason.:rolleyes

This is awesome. Do you just wear nothing but this pair? Or make a point of rubbing them together when you walk haha. I can'y get much wear to mine naturally, especially on the toe box, no idea how that area gets where unless you're doing some trail hiking or heavy duty labor haha. Great work though.

This is awesome. Do you just wear nothing but this pair? Or make a point of rubbing them together when you walk haha. I can'y get much wear to mine naturally, especially on the toe box, no idea how that area gets where unless you're doing some trail hiking or heavy duty labor haha. Great work though.
Enduring 2 Swedish winters cant have been easy haha.

Well, I rotate between 2-3 pairs atm. The black LM's are kinda what I use as ''play'' shoes(and I wear them the most, cause I like them the best), I go to clubs with them, if there is bad weather etc. Oh and I ride longboard alot during the summers, its weird though cause that shouldnt really scratch them any other place then the sole.

P.S. Can post more pics if you like, I dont mind showing of my beauts 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Yeah please do man, would love to see more! Curious of what the heal drag looks like as well. I feel like the rubber sole on these is a softer rubber or something. Seems like they wear down quicker even from normal wear.

Yeah please do man, would love to see more! Curious of what the heal drag looks like as well. I feel like the rubber sole on these is a softer rubber or something. Seems like they wear down quicker even from normal wear.

I said this in the SB thread a long time ago. I agree, it is soft. I've worn my Fast Times pretty much everyday since I bout them and the drag isn't even on par with my LMs which I've probably worn 10 times, if that.

Shoe game reported someone picked these up from Nordstrom rack for $70

If this is the same instance, someone posted on Reddit they got them for $60 from the rack and people ended up playing detective and called him out on it. He went ghost after.

People are skeptical whether that pickup was in fact legit. The price tags say different sizes and it appears there are multiple tags. People will do anything for e props. Maybe it did happen, I doubt it though.

Back
Top Bottom