Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i don't know why I slept on these LM when they 1st released! trying to get a set for myself eventually. from the sounds of posts, I should expect to pay $350-$450 for a size 10.5 or 11, correct? thanks in advance!

I used magic eraser. Gives you a nice fade. The red one really looks really neat in the heel collar.
Thanks man. Now I just have to find my magic eraser.

i don't know why I slept on these LM when they 1st released! trying to get a set for myself eventually. from the sounds of posts, I should expect to pay $350-$450 for a size 10.5 or 11, correct? thanks in advance!
$350 would be a great deal but expect $400 and over from most places these days. They've slowly crept up in price. But totally worth it. I paid $400 for my Black pair, and the leather is really soft, thick and tough as hell.

Okay.
rmmdbtn.gif

Last edited:

Thanks man. Now I just have to find my magic eraser.

$350 would be a great deal but expect $400 and over from most places these days. They've slowly crept up in price. But totally worth it. I paid $400 for my Black pair, and the leather is really soft, thick and tough as hell.
they will go down in price within the next year because the breds and royals are being released as remastered, better materials better build quality and better silhouette.

After 2 yrs of searching was able to complete the Jordan 1 X SB releases. Need to get on your level & double up, was lucky enough to get Whites DS & VNDS Blacks for $600 total. Anyone has any leads to a DS BLACK&WHITE set sz9.5 send it my way
You did great, congrats

Back
Top Bottom