Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Finally got a pair on a local deal here in LA. I paid $305 for deadstock whites in a 10, I know that's a good deal but I can't help feel a little remorse for paying so much for a pair of shoes. I guess it can't be helped. 
ohwell.gif

Finally got a pair on a local deal here in LA. I paid $305 for deadstock whites in a 10, I know that's a good deal but I can't help feel a little remorse for paying so much for a pair of shoes. I guess it can't be helped. 
ohwell.gif
Damn..$305...i need one too lol

Damn..$305...i need one too lol
I've gotten good deals messaging sellers about going through PP and local pick ups to save on shipping of you live in the same place. A curse and a blessing about LA, lots of chances to find someone to try to negotiate with but it also means harder to get releases since people are on it and know what releases to grab. 

Let go of my blacks (worn but very clean) last week for $330 invoiced/insured/shipped. Guy already has them on eBay for $430 with "$390" in the listing. They sat at $375, maybe he'll be lucky. I just don't understand tying up a few hundred for an indefinite amount of time to MAYBE make $40-60.

Let go of my blacks (worn but very clean) last week for $330 invoiced/insured/shipped. Guy already has them on eBay for $430 with "$390" in the listing. They sat at $375, maybe he'll be lucky. I just don't understand tying up a few hundred for an indefinite amount of time to MAYBE make $40-60.

Amatures :smh:

I'll keep my eye out for that 11.5 for you. 
nthat.gif

I've done this a few times but only when there's like $70 after fees and all that to be made and if it'll be an easy sell

eBay at $430 he'd come out at $360ish after fees and shipping.. So he made $30. PayPal at $390 is basically the same.

Anyway. Still on the hunt for 11.5.

I didn't get extra laces with the pair I got so I was thinking of picking some up. Anyone know if the blue is actually royal or just blue laces?

I noticed Angelus offered oval laces. To my eyes the blue look closer to the one's I've seen pics of for LMs.

Blue

Royal Blue

Or if anyone else knows a site that has the exact shade let me know please. 

I didn't get extra laces with the pair I got so I was thinking of picking some up. Anyone know if the blue is actually royal or just blue laces?

I noticed Angelus offered oval laces. To my eyes the blue look closer to the one's I've seen pics of for LMs.

Blue
View media item 2043907

Royal Blue
View media item 2043908

Or if anyone else knows a site that has the exact shade let me know please. 
Those aren't SB laces really. You want fully laced

cant throw on the colored on the whites

then it'll really be noticeable that the soles are different colors

cant do it,unless yore actually skating them

Found my 11.5 on the bay. Realized the guy is local so I messaged him. He's good with $350 but is afraid of selling local bc he "can't risk getting jacked or fake bills in the process". I told him I'd meet him at a police station but he's still apprehensive. Told me he'd let me know tomorrow. I don't get it though... he'll make more than his BIN price on eBay, and have the cash in hand, by just selling them to me locally. Hopefully he comes around.

Found my 11.5 on the bay. Realized the guy is local so I messaged him. He's good with $350 but is afraid of selling local bc he "can't risk getting jacked or fake bills in the process". I told him I'd meet him at a police station but he's still apprehensive. Told me he'd let me know tomorrow. I don't get it though... he'll make more than his BIN price on eBay, and have the cash in hand, by just selling them to me locally. Hopefully he comes around.

Main reason is selling through eBay and PP guarantee he will get his funds and won't get jack.

Back
Top Bottom