Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Funny money .. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I guess. But who would even think of going into a police station to make a few hundred dollar transaction with fake bills? I guess there are people out there, so that answers that question.

Just meet him somewhere and PayPal him the money on the spot.

I guess. But who would even think of going into a police station to make a few hundred dollar transaction with fake bills? I guess there are people out there, so that answers that question.

There are smart/stupid people out there. Several years ago a buddy of mine sold his iPhone inside Milpitas police department. Buyer give him cash and everything looked good. Went across the street to Wells Fargo to desposit and found out 4 out of the 5 bills were fake.

Last edited:
Nice @jkitty  
nthat.gif

Great pick up and price! Easily one of my favourite pairs. Wish I could double and triple up. Could wear these for life.

Looking to move my DS pair of blacks or whites for sbb. Haven't found anyone to jump on a trade..Would you guys say its a fair trade?

Looking to move my DS pair of blacks or whites for sbb. Haven't found anyone to jump on a trade..Would you guys say its a fair trade?

Not unreasonable but I think you'll have to find someone in the market for LMs with doubles of SBB to entertain it.

Back
Top Bottom