Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

whats the most everyones paying for the lakers? I think 500 is my max.

Retail. If I don't get them, I'm moving on. I find it insane how much people are willing to spend on stuff when they miss. Usually people try to justify it by saying, "I sold off a couple of other shoes." to make themselves feel better about how much they spent. You still spent the money any way you slice it.

Retail. If I don't get them, I'm moving on. I find it insane how much people are willing to spend on stuff when they miss. Usually people try to justify it by saying, "I sold off a couple of other shoes." to make themselves feel better about how much they spent. You still spent the money any way you slice it.
Including when you cop for retail....

Entered at a local spot during my lunch break.. let's see what happens. Trying to see if I can hit another spot after work and thats all I have.

The only acceptable answer.

The only acceptable answer.

Nah.

I was team Retail-or-Bust for a very long time. Then one day I looked at several of my shoes and thought, dang I would happily trade these dozen mediocre shoes for 1-3 special pairs easily.

Since then I've tried to stick with quality over quantity.

It also obviously depends on several factors. The truth is, some people shouldn't be purchasing even at Retail, some people can pay $1k without blinking, and most people on NT are somewhere in between. So the true answer is: it depends, everyone's situation is different.

Hmm, the US has an incoming retirement problem. And a good percentage of folks don't have $1000 set aside for an emergency. So how about if you missed a pair of kicks, reward yourself by putting that money toward a retirement account. This way, you're helping your future self and not caught up on all the present stuff.

jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 I haven't the slightest idea. I honestly feel like they are a waste of time but I just wanted to say I tried everything this time. Especially after seeing a few people win TS' off of that 3 hour raffle. I went to Blades.. we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
I’m buying multiple light bones and sole swapping a couple.
202603.jpg

If there's young members on this site, it's helpful for them to hear financially responsible advice. There's nothing wrong with that.

There's a difference between giving financially responsible advice and criticizing the next man for how he spends the money he earned, and it's easy to tell the difference between the two. One actually sounds sincere. Couldn't care less tho, i'm not paying the current resale rates for these either way.

Back
Top Bottom