Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

There's a difference between giving financially responsible advice and criticizing the next man for how he spends the money he earned, and it's easy to tell the difference between the two. One actually sounds sincere. Couldn't care less tho, i'm not paying the current resale rates for these either way.

I was referring to Water Runs Dry's post, about people not having even a $1,000 emergency fund in the bank. I'm not sure if that's the post you were referring to.

But that's true. If you (in general, not you in particular) don't have an emergency fund, then expensive sneakers shouldn't be a priority.

Nah.

I was team Retail-or-Bust for a very long time. Then one day I looked at several of my shoes and thought, dang I would happily trade these dozen mediocre shoes for 1-3 special pairs easily.

Since then I've tried to stick with quality over quantity.

It also obviously depends on several factors. The truth is, some people shouldn't be purchasing even at Retail, some people can pay $1k without blinking, and most people on NT are somewhere in between. So the true answer is: it depends, everyone's situation is different.

Man, you been on point lately. I appreciate your posts.

3god 3god
hnguy4 hnguy4

I don’t have a locked in price, but I contacted a few local places and they asked me to bring the shoes in when I get them.

I was told anywhere from 40-100 which would include swapping both soles so the donors would have the light bone sole put back on in working form (that way I can sell them on eBay).

I grabbed the yellow mids on ndc at 20% off since they have brand new black sole/white midsole.

Ahhh NT back at it again with the pocket watching

Stop projecting. None of those posts alluded to pocket watching. Spending $6-700 on a shoe that retails for $175 isn't a good deal regardless if you have it or not. It's ok to take the L and focus on another release. By next week, no one will be talking about this shoe anymore.

This the second time you wrote "waist" bro. Next time I see you, I owe you a back hand lol.

First time I was tired/super busy .. this time.. iPhone has made me lazy. :smh: I used to be a spell check nazi; wayyy worse than you.

So I owe you a gill bro :ohwell:

Stop projecting. None of those posts alluded to pocket watching. Spending $6-700 on a shoe that retails for $175 isn't a good deal regardless if you have it or not. It's ok to take the L and focus on another release. By next week, no one will be talking about this shoe anymore.
Spending $175 on and keeping a shoe that resells for $6-700 is nearly the same thing. You can choose to have the sneaker or the $$$. Most of us are getting raw deals. :smile:

Ok

Hmm, the US has an incoming retirement problem. And a good percentage of folks don't have $1000 set aside for an emergency. So how about if you missed a pair of kicks, reward yourself by putting that money toward a retirement account. This way, you're helping your future self and not caught up on all the present stuff.
upload_2019-5-21_13-10-0.jpeg

3god 3god
hnguy4 hnguy4

I don’t have a locked in price, but I contacted a few local places and they asked me to bring the shoes in when I get them.

I was told anywhere from 40-100 which would include swapping both soles so the donors would have the light bone sole put back on in working form (that way I can sell them on eBay).

I grabbed the yellow mids on ndc at 20% off since they have brand new black sole/white midsole.
let us know how it goes

Damn, thought I'd have the time during my lunch to drive an hour to FTA L.A. so I can check in for that extra minute headstart then my boss scheduled back to back meetings today and tomorrow around my lunch break.

FMGDL lol

Damn, thought I'd have the time during my lunch to drive an hour to FTA L.A. so I can check in for that extra minute headstart then my boss scheduled back to back meetings today and tomorrow around my lunch break.

FMGDL lol

Try this one ASAP:

FootAction
Zip Code 11201
Check in Code: 5646

But I’ll still be wearing this shoe.... so why do I care if people are talking about it?

Back
Top Bottom