Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Which two are in Queens? I know of only one

I only did one in Queens and the other was elsewhere.

I wish these stayed Lakers.. not that I like Laker colorways but I have like 2 versions of the Chis. If I win they either say that way or I might strip the yellow only.

Last edited:
Man hardly any online raffles for the Lakers + SNKRS being the only opportunity for most people = :frown:

Wish there was a website with a pre-order/ pairs available for sale now for a decent price, but that has yet to be seen. :smh:

Hopefully prices fall after more pairs are obtained/hit the market.

PO

We sign up for dozens of online accounts.
We sign up for rewards programs for each chain.
We spend hundreds/thousands of dollars at several chains, each year.
Make sure we’re rewarded for all our purchases each time.
We download dozens of apps to our phones.
We use these apps for raffles or check for the shoes we need/want nearly everyday.
We visit stores to “check in”.
We enter codes into each app or we scour the interwebz for them.
We sleep late or wake early for these kicks on weekends.

We all playing their games in different ways.
Some want certain kicks more than others.

I’ve been wanting to say this, word for word for such a long time, but, it takes such a mental toll knowing most of these places do not care about loyal, supportive people that don’t care about clout or anything, and you didn’t even mention battling the bots. But it feels like the only people that hit are the same ones that hit all of the time doing the bare minimum or some entitled, clout chasing, f& for cocksucker that gets **** given to them. That’s what pisses me off the most. We put in the most work because we love this life but end up on the short end of the stick.

Less stores selling them tho
More. There’s skate stores not even on the SB essential list ( at least the one people keep linking) getting them

Anyway. If you want them to be less then yes there’s less! Sit on your pairs !! Price will go just as crazy

Back
Top Bottom