Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Thursday is my birthday, so this is my birthday weekend. I need a pair. I deserve a pair. If I'm blessed with one, they are going STRAIGHT to feet. I might walk out of the store wearing them, even if they're not laced yet, IDGAF. :pimp:

Decided to take off some of the paint. Gonna leave it like this.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 136
Can’t believe I went all the way to Queens on a weekday :lol: I hate going to Queens .. that’s my 2 in person raffles. I better win like alllllll those damn manual raffle folks from the TS thread.

Today was the only day I could go.

I rode over there today, son told me he had people come from Philly. SMH.

The Light Bones are gonna be available in Idaho in store, so it shouldn’t be a problem if you want em. Shocked to see it on my app, called and confirmed. We never get anything hyped or limited so take that fwiw.

Thursday is my birthday, so this is my birthday weekend. I need a pair. I deserve a pair. If I'm blessed with one, they are going STRAIGHT to feet. I might walk out of the store wearing them, even if they're not laced yet, IDGAF. :pimp:

You'll get them. Happy early Birthday! That's what I wanted with the Travis Scott 1's. My birthday was May 10th and I really wanted them as a bday gift for myself. Would've been perfect but I struck out. |l

We sign up for dozens of online accounts.
We sign up for rewards programs for each chain.
We spend hundreds/thousands of dollars at several chains, each year.
Make sure we’re rewarded for all our purchases each time.
We download dozens of apps to our phones.
We use these apps for raffles or check for the shoes we need/want nearly everyday.
We visit stores to “check in”.
We enter codes into each app or we scour the interwebz for them.
We sleep late or wake early for these kicks on weekends.

We all playing their games in different ways.
Some want certain kicks more than others.

Btw, Kith raffle tis up :wink:

Last edited:
We sign up for dozens of online accounts.
We sign up for rewards programs for each chain.
We spend hundreds/thousands of dollars at several chains, each year.
Make sure we’re rewarded for all our purchases each time.
We download dozens of apps to our phones.
We use these apps for raffles or check for the shoes we need/want nearly everyday.
We visit stores to “check in”.
We enter codes into each app or we scour the interwebz for them.
We sleep late or wake early for these kicks on weekends.

We all playing their games in different ways.
Some want certain kicks more than others.

Btw, Kith raffle tis up :wink:
E1E65ECF-EE8E-44A4-B3E8-E6153A8FCB2E.png

jaymosenvied jaymosenvied casper90403 casper90403 and anyone else that has them in hand:

How is the toebox leather? Please compare it to any of the recent AJ1 releases.

I know this is an annoying question, but it'll determine what my budget will be on these, and if I only need 1 pair or more. Thanks!

jaymosenvied jaymosenvied casper90403 casper90403 and anyone else that has them in hand:

How is the toebox leather? Please compare it to any of the recent AJ1 releases.

I know this is an annoying question, but it'll determine what my budget will be on these, and if I only need 1 pair or more. Thanks!
I’m not a great person to talk about leather but the first thing I thought was they were very similar to clay greens

Can’t believe I went all the way to Queens on a weekday :lol: I hate going to Queens .. that’s my 2 in person raffles. I better win like alllllll those damn manual raffle folks from the TS thread.

Today was the only day I could go.

Which two are in Queens? I know of only one

Back
Top Bottom