Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Really loving the toebox shape on my size 10. They are the closest to my 2001 breds shape from all the releases in the past year and a half. Definitely got lucky with the quality on this pair.

laugh.gif

I'm making a conceited effort not miss out on the next colorways. Hoping that the resell prices go down here soon though.

So my store told everyone all week up to yesterday that they weren't getting them and then when I check my ig they released them two hours ago and are long gone now. If only I had known I would have prepared. Meh.
Galactic G in Orlando? Got mine there. I believe they did this on purpose to keep the campers away. I loved their solution to an ongoing issue.
nthat.gif

Couple of y'all hitting my inbox with crazy prices. About to pull the trigger on an 11 for $300 on fcny

Galactic G in Orlando? Got mine there. I believe they did this on purpose to keep the campers away. I loved their solution to an ongoing issue.
nthat.gif
Yup! the one time i don't check ig in a while they announce it! congrats on the cop. how fast did they sell out? i'm just imagining a bunch of what-if scenarios if i saw their ig post earlier lol. i was lucky enough to phone order a pair at recess though!

Yup! the one time i don't check ig in a while they announce it! congrats on the cop. how fast did they sell out? i'm just imagining a bunch of what-if scenarios if i saw their ig post earlier lol. i was lucky enough to phone order a pair at recess though!

From when the post was made i got there in 20 min and they only had 2 sz 8 and 2 8.5s left

Anyone notice the insoles are glued the eff down? Normally in aj1's they don't resist much, but these are glued down tight.

I do not believe there is a zoom pack in the heel just by feeling it. I was hoping to have a look but this glue is too crazy.

^ Congrats on the pickup. If I remember correctly you picked up a guaranteed raffle, correct? So you were able to get your exact size you needed? Just curious how smoothly the release went.

My bad mods my quote was still added from my last comment my apolagizes

Last edited:
^ Congrats on the pickup. If I remember correctly you picked up a guaranteed raffle, correct? So you were able to get your exact size you needed? Just curious how smoothly the release went.

Went smooth. Box price. I would guess 10 people or so that had tickets no showed. I bought KO and the aj1. People that were waiting after the ticket holders purchased still came out with both shoes.

Went smooth. Box price. I would guess 10 people or so that had tickets no showed. I bought KO and the aj1. People that were waiting after the ticket holders purchased still came out with both shoes.
Awe, really? So I still could've had a chance to pick these up even with all the guaranteed tickets given out? That's good to know. I might try that as a last resort next time. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATs Kicks

Originally Posted by sclusive kickz

oan .. Idk if there will separate threads for the other 2 colorways but I heard the next release may have yellow ruboff

The next SB x AJ will be a Concordish design.
White top with Ice Sole.
But, the White Top will be a Spray on/Paint on, that has been rumored to be a scratch technique, somewhat like the Liberty Dunk Highs.

Further details:
Both sneakers will have white paint job, and when scratched off, after skating, one sneaker will be the Bred underneath - Red and Black.
The other sneaker will be the Royal - Black and Black.
As mentioned before, both sneakers will be covered in a White Paint format, and when the top layer is scratched, ether the Bred or Royal colors will be shown.
This pair should come out before the summer, then the 3rd pair will come out prior to the end of the year.
Once I have more information on the 2nd pair's release date and additional information on the 3rd, I will let everyone know.

Back
Top Bottom