Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i guess the time to cop is now or u ll pay rape later because of the collab release hype from the next releases 

Just placed an order for a size 9.5 on sneakerhead.com :pimp: Hopefully it doesn't get canceled.

Last edited:
Just placed an order for a size 9.5 on sneakerhead.com
pimp.gif
Hopefully it doesn't get canceled.
Not a bad price actually, they just sold out though.

Not a bad price actually, they just sold out though.
I was bored, so I decided to lurk a few sites and there it was. Once I placed my order, I got my confirmation email and saw they were sold out afterwards.
Crossing my fingers they don't get canceled.

I was bored, so I decided to lurk a few sites and there it was. Once I placed my order, I got my confirmation email and saw they were sold out afterwards.
Crossing my fingers they don't get canceled.
Yeah, I think you got the only pair. You should be good.

I just checked my order status on NDC and now its not even showing up in the "My Orders" Page
frown.gif

I got the email confirmations except for the shipping one, am I out of luck? lol.

I just checked my order status on NDC and now its not even showing up in the "My Orders" Page :frown:
I got the email confirmations except for the shipping one, am I out of luck? lol.

Check again. My order status was not showing up either but I checked right now and it's back up showing "in process".

Check again. My order status was not showing up either but I checked right now and it's back up showing "in process".
It wasnt showing up on  my mac, windows laptop, or my Android phone. Tried it with my iPod touch and it was back on there.

Had me mad  for a second
mean.gif
roll.gif

I know it not much but I think we got a cameo of the "bred" and "royal" colors it looks all white with bred and royal hints View media item 860048 View media item 860050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATs Kicks

Originally Posted by sclusive kickz

oan .. Idk if there will separate threads for the other 2 colorways but I heard the next release may have yellow ruboff

The next SB x AJ will be a Concordish design.
White top with Ice Sole.
But, the White Top will be a Spray on/Paint on, that has been rumored to be a scratch technique, somewhat like the Liberty Dunk Highs.

Further details:
Both sneakers will have white paint job, and when scratched off, after skating, one sneaker will be the Bred underneath - Red and Black.
The other sneaker will be the Royal - Black and Black.
As mentioned before, both sneakers will be covered in a White Paint format, and when the top layer is scratched, ether the Bred or Royal colors will be shown.
This pair should come out before the summer, then the 3rd pair will come out prior to the end of the year.
Once I have more information on the 2nd pair's release date and additional information on the 3rd, I will let everyone know.

Ruboff? One Bred, One Royal? Looks like the best is yet to come! Eases the sting of missing yesterday's release a little knowing we'll probably be getting these within the next few months

I just feel like they tried to do too much with this collab. They over thought it. Seriously, how hard would it have been to just make a Black/Red and Black/Royal Jordan 1 Model with upgraded SB specifications and maybe throw in some ballistic nylon or premium leather into the mix?

Last edited:
I just feel like they tried to do too much with this collab. They over thought it. Seriously, how hard would it have been to just make a Black/Red and Black/Royal Jordan 1 Model with upgraded SB specifications and maybe throw in some ballistic nylon or premium leather into the mix?

Back
Top Bottom