Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I don't need stockx or this thread to tell me if my pair is real...when you've been collecting for 15+ years you JUST KNOW.

Do the 4 lines on top of the lace bags and the "r" touching the "d" in "Jordan" on the wings logo still apply to spot checking real vs fake on AJ 1s?

If StockX is at the point where you are now questioning the legitimacy of their legitimators (aka authenticators), you might as well just cop on Craigslist. At least on clist, you have the opportunity to back out on the spot if the shoes fail the "smell test" in person.

terrible advice. craigslist is filled with nothing but fakes.

That's why you meet at the local consignment shop where you'll have numerous points of view. Point being, the transaction is handled live.
nah, if the platform is filled with fakes I'm not even wasting my time to try to weed out a real pair.

Anyone that has been around a fake pair, can you comment if they’ve had the zoom air in the insole? I feel like that’s something that’d be rather noticeable if it was fake.
Yes, the IG account I posted with the (nice) fake pics had a pic of the zoom insole. These guys are buying stuff from Nike suppliers. The insoles will most likely be exactly the same.
363E6E9D-202F-4862-92ED-AB60A4E975FD.jpeg

Hope so. The threat is real. I have a SX pair on the way too. I’m a nervous wreck hoping I don’t get a fake pair.
if you're that afraid to buy from sx then don't buy off sx. the whole point of that site is to get YOU authentic shoes.

Yes, the IG account I posted with the (nice) fake pics had a pic of the zoom insole. These guys are buying stuff from Nike suppliers. The insoles will most likely be exactly the same.
363E6E9D-202F-4862-92ED-AB60A4E975FD.jpeg
they'll never get the air unit right. it may look similar, but it sure won't feel similar.

Quick questuon for sz 10.5. Is this nimber the same for all pairs of same size across the board or can it vary from pair to pair?

01C84A44-CF34-4DC7-B550-A2A16A28963E.png

i mean stock X is passing fakes like crazy

I still haven't seen credible proof of this. You guys believe every photoshop or b/s story you read on Twitter, even the obvious ones, it's pitiful.

Ironically, you're increasing your chances of getting fakes by believing lies on the internet and running to platforms that actually do sell tons of fakes. Craigslist? Ebay? WTF is wrong with you guys?

Back
Top Bottom