Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

what do you do, if you don't mind me asking? is it IT-related? i'm currently in IT and curious to see how others that left the corporate world parlayed their background to whatever came next.
nah bro, I'm definitely NOT in IT. my life is alot more complicated now. it's easier to sit at a desk all day and collect a check. I dont have the benefits and security that most 9 to 5ers have, but if I stay focused it'll all pay off in the end. I won't say exactly what I do, but I will say I've made the transition to real estate (flipping/rehabbing and wholesaling) and THIS is what will provide the type of financial freedom necessary to comfortably live the lifestyle I want!

explain to us all how I'm "probably hurting myself". this should be good...

:nerd:
Probably w/ the whole overspending & or hoarding aspect of it. I know I had to get rid of a **** ton of shoes & clothes a couple years back b/c the site of them were overwhelming to the point of legitimate depression.

Fixed. Hyper consumerism with “nostalgia” being the scape goat. Yeah that’s an awesome example for the kids :smh:.
nostalgia is a crock of sh*t

First post, serious question: Is topic derailment common in these forums? I mean, this is the Koston Jordan thread,right?
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Tripling up to wear only really works if you only wear those sneakers or don’t have a massive rotation. I’m certain pretty much everyone on NT has a MINIMUM 5-10 pair rotation of kicks though. That said, I don’t understand why people are bothered by others hoarding pairs that can be worn down the line by themselves or someone else.

Great point dude. I have a LOT in my rotation. Your reasoning is actually really valid and pretty eye-opening, on a personal level. It might be time to start downsizing and doubling at mosssst-Thanks for the wise words. Cheers brother.

I downsized my collection by a lot in past few years and I’m very happy with the rotation I have now. I could prob sell more but I won’t.

7AD33723-343D-490F-9DCE-65F93932E1E6.jpeg
Just in case anyone is wondering about the difference in insoles. The top is SB and bottom is OG. OG is soft ortholite, about 4.5mm thick. SB is firmer material, about 6mm thick with the heel being even thicker with zoom and heel cup. Haven’t tried them on yet but can see how the same size as in OG lows might feel tighter.

Back
Top Bottom