Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

"hoarding" seems like more of a savvy business move than an addiction when u look at it this way...
Screenshot_20190627-145149_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190627-145224_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190627-145202_Instagram.jpg

:smh:

People still mad that dudes network or pay to get multiples when anyone can do the same?

I get the online cook groups but I never understand how people “network” with store employees enough to risk losing their jobs by backdooring. Maybe they just cut a deal so employees get X amount of the profits, that’s the only way I see them wanting to do this.

I get the online cook groups but I never understand how people “network” with store employees enough to risk losing their jobs by backdooring. Maybe they just cut a deal so employees get X amount of the profits, that’s the only way I see them wanting to do this.

Exactly that some make more I would assume helping with releases than the pay check so it becomes a no brainer also some stores I’ve known to put in a double order if possible for someone to buy a size run especially mom and pops and skate shops with qs and tier 0 accounts it’s a lot easier than you think especially in bigger markets just times have changed where leg work is dead and 500 email accounts and 500 Chinese phone numbers can get you 500 snkrs accounts and you don’t have to leave your own house. Just depends on the era you got in at some people don’t miss releases because they still have that store connect but don’t resell

I bought the silver Jordan rope laces like 15 years ago to get free shipping on Eastbay lol i finally have a shoe to use them on. I’m leaning towards the silver or white laces. AE0D6991-6FA5-4DC2-9D3D-57F25BF480B8.jpeg

What length are the stock laces that came with the shoes if you don't mind measuring?

Ordered a pair of Navy Blue and pair of Light Grey laces from FullyLaced.

Wondering if I should've gone with the Dark Grey instead though.....considered the Metallic Silver but felt that would be too loud.

S/O to the member that got me the LA shirt.. didnt even want to get refunded until I pressed him :lol: Gotta appreciate NT's like that. :nthat:

wow he was gonna hook up and send for free. thats wassssssup.way different from the resell culture invading us now

Need like 3 of those tees from that site. I think I will cop them 1 by 1.. unless I can get a disco.

Back
Top Bottom