Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

These aren't coming anywhere
near the part of Indiana I'm in and
I can't remember the last time I actually
got something off of NDC……………….
…………………………………………..
and it saddens me :smh:

Hello NT’ers, I’m new at the forums. Been stalking the forums for awhile last december and decided to create an account to contribute in the future. As of my now I am totally new with the system how you buy shoes. I really want these shoe for myself but why everyone seems upset that this is a TLO only? is it because of the early links?

Yeah man Its niketalk we got all the hookups , what do you need just ask it in here and someone will help you fam . Piece of cake , just state how many pairs and what size you need.
Dang young buc I ain't know it a crime to ask. Trying to get more kicks for my collection easier than RSVP ish and TLO releases. Hahaha cool down bruh

Dang young buc I ain't know it a crime to ask. Trying to get more kicks for my collection easier than RSVP ish and TLO releases. Hahaha cool down bruh

Always cool...Welcome to NT fam...I just like messing around with newcomers , especially when they ask sth like you did . :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Nah fam , its not for newbies like you , Its for people that have been in here for long and contributed so much , like jwood23 jwood23 .

We at Niketalk DO NOT offer hookups to anyone.
Hahaha damn son. You just like to hate don't you? I'm new to this postin on this forum but ain't new to the shoe game. Stop trippin

Hello NT’ers, I’m new at the forums. Been stalking the forums for awhile last december and decided to create an account to contribute in the future. As of my now I am totally new with the system how you buy shoes. I really want these shoe for myself but why everyone seems upset that this is a TLO only? is it because of the early links?
Welcome, yes TLO = early links = gone before nike tweets.
sick.gif

Always cool...Welcome to NT fam...I just like messing around with newcomers , especially when they ask sth like you did . :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Aye if I gotta learn best learn the hard way ha. Thanks for the lesson ain't no hookups here gotta get it in the real world

I'm probably overanalyzing things but based on the retweets and "social media buzz" it seems like a majority of the people are going for the Florals this week...I hope i'm right!

I'm probably overanalyzing things but based on the retweets and "social media buzz" it seems like a majority of the people are going for the Florals this week...I hope i'm right!
they are. glad I locked that in so that's one thing less to worry about this week. all focus on the sb aj1

they are. glad I locked that in so that's one thing less to worry about this week. all focus on the sb aj1
Yeah I had a chance at retail for those but my wife gave me the 'death stare' as I was leaving the house for 'em 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
mind if i ask for some direction as well? more options than just ndc never hurt.
Best option is to check locally. Specifically skateboard shops. The one where I live said there wasn't much hype for these so far. On NDC you still have a great chance to get these. Nike implemented that image verification to stop people with bots. Keep them as an option as well

damn no love in LA only brooklyn projects is getting them FCFS and those campouts are mad hectic. hopefully more spots announce soon

Best option is to check locally. Specifically skateboard shops. The one where I live said there wasn't much hype for these so far. On NDC you still have a great chance to get these. Nike implemented that image verification to stop people with bots. Keep them as an option as well
gonna try but options in mn look slim to none

Crazy how the shoes look more appealing when they're on actual feet. 

Back
Top Bottom