Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

END got  " JJ ed " with early links that were live from last night

also reported that guy

Thank you for making our community better.
Not necessarily. If you know the staff at End or Hanon the reps can place an order for you before release.  You just have to hook them up in return.  I hooked them up with DBs that never release in the UK and Red Octobers

tumblr_mceiw34Eq81rxjl6ko1_500.gif

Last edited:
Then why humblebrag that you got pairs through them if you didn't even order like evryone else?

Oh e-props, duh....

:smh:

the ultimate brag would be to cop 6 pairs and sell em all for retail....whats $0 a shoe to a boss?

Not necessarily. If you know the staff at End or Hanon the reps can place an order for you before release.  You just have to hook them up in return.  I hooked them up with DBs that never release in the UK and Red Octobers

Yeah you trolling... too bad I'm not a mod I would ban on demand :nerd:

Nah not trolling.  Some guys here know me.  I'm just saying the early checkout isn't the only reason why pairs are gone before release.  The owners for those sites watch out for those who watch out for them.  Have you guys ever thought of calling them up and talking with the owner or manager and asking if they want US exclusive stuff and in return they put you ahead of everyone else?

Nah not trolling.  Some guys here know me.  I'm just saying the early checkout isn't the only reason why pairs are gone before release.  The owners for those sites watch out for those who watch out for them.  Have you guys ever thought of calling them up and talking with the owner or manager and asking if they want US exclusive stuff and in return they put you ahead of everyone else?

Thanks sensei

He isn't lying. Im skeptical of the number of pairs he said he got bc even tho he hooked them up with better shoes, they still can't just give away that many when they have so few. That definitely happens there tho.

just got my lost art cart to load again... they were still in cartbut when i hit checkout of course crashed again. wonder how long tey will be there?

Back
Top Bottom