Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

for real! im just tryin to checkout with that white size 12!

smh bruh, it took me two hours to data mine that and now you're telling me it's not good??
LOL, just look at the link bruh and you can tell it's not a valid link.  It's an incomplete link with a cashback referral that all the Twitter shoe handles (kickdeals, sneakersteal, j23app, etc) have to earn them commission off your purchase.

theyre probably  gonna use the timers for cigar/champagnes and wtkd. actually i would guess wtkd would be timer bait to work out the release for the WTL

Rep for the 
laugh.gif

May the sneaker gods be with you tomorrow morning. Gonna try my luck and hope for the best. Bought a set for 500 and 550 and not looking back. If I score for retail or euro, great! If not, I'm happy anyways. This release is so crazy that its hard to gauge eBay sales with so many being pre-orders that will never get fulfilled. I'm hoping they settle at 300 after release but really hard to get a read on this with so many pre-orders being sold on these. I'm guessing 350+ easy.

You should have stayed in school , learn how to form a sentence , even a little one.

Or at least you should have tried to read NT rules before trying to sell your 'services' in here.
And yet here I am at The University of Georgia, one of the best schools in Georgia, and it's considered a public Ivy.

Please get off me, bruh.

Oh, and that's why I told people to PM me.

Back
Top Bottom