Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Everytime I think I'm gonna get to the next step on Lost...

CR6r35u.gif

Line at my local skateshop. 20 pairs total with 10 people in line all buying both cw's. 6 of these people are resellers from out of state. Smh
Lol seriously? Out of state? Why go through that much effort to resell? You're making like 5 bucks an hour not even.

just...... cant..... give..... up.... on..... lost....... both pair in cart smh probably as close as ill get 

i got to billing info on lost but now some how i got 2 pairs in my cart.... so even if i was able to checkout they would most likely cancel it lol

Lol seriously? Out of state? Why go through that much effort to resell? You're making like 5 bucks an hour not even.
Both colors,so lets say they sell both for $300 each that's about $250-300 in profit depending on fees etc.
Not bad for one nights work. A lot of ppl don't even earn that much in a week after taxes working a job

Man it just hit me, I'm glad that my local did it how they're doing it, this time of the year my city experiences a really nasty swarming of Formosan Termites, and the federal grant to keep them out of the French Quarter ran out a while back so it's been particularly bad. Think of how nasty it'd be to sit in the middle of a swarm of flying termites. YUCK.

Both colors,so lets say they sell both for $300 each that's about $250-300 in profit depending on fees etc.
Not bad for one nights work. A lot of ppl don't even earn that much in a week after taxes working a job

If they're coming in from out of state you've got to factor in the gas/wear and tear on a car, unless this shop is right there on the border.

Back
Top Bottom