Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I thought the same when I pulled up :lol:, but it is indeed a tiny shop with a Nike account. Someone just showed up and I told him all pairs are accounted for, but he ain't trying to listen. Fine. Sit in the rain for no reason...
:lol: as long as it's a shop that's good. And the guy has heart. He hoping for an extra pair or something, he might get lucky

lol you gotta be kidding!!!
naw. it really will be an easy cop.
No I meant the 2nd sentence.  "Too bad I can't afford a pair though." 
wink.gif

Probably their mom's mini-van they don't care :lol:

Close. Grandmoms Deville. They ran into a telephone pole when parking. They also decided to bring their "not all there" uncle that's missing at least 4 front teeth. I can't even make this ish up...

Close. Grandmoms Deville. They ran into a telephone pole when parking. They also decided to bring their "not all there" uncle that's missing at least 4 front teeth. I can't even make this ish up...
You're kidding me right? I'm dead 
roll.gif

They crack open some brews yet? You know that uncle's got an ice chest full of Red Dog.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, got all the way to "place order" and my credit card apparently is part of some visa network that requires authentication... a popup came up and when i subtmitted the verification it errored... SMDH

My bay area heads feasted today at Atlas 
pimp.gif
 good luck today and tomorrow AM for anyone who's attempting

Can't believe people here in a small town in NC were camping out around 2pm in the heat... and the funny thing is there were only 4 parking spots available at the shop and there were at least 6 cars there lol...

Back
Top Bottom