Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I hate europe. Lance mountain comes up with a dope and creative concept, but no one was camping at skate stores. They still having pairs left 3 hours later. I copped 3 pairs, but I wish there was more love for the shoe here.
i'll trade you some SALT for a pair of SBxAJ1 
happy.gif

I hate europe. Lance mountain comes up with a dope and creative concept, but no one was camping at skate stores. They still having pairs left 3 hours later. I copped 3 pairs, but I wish there was more love for the shoe here.

Count your blessings. It doesn't really matter because the shoes are amazing either way. Over here it's a madhouse.

im trying to not get to fond of the idea that site is going to ship my pair...never heard of that site before :\

Last edited:
Wtf now I've heard everything. Dude is mad he didn't have to work as hard as us to get the shoes. Gotta be that humble brag

i hope my skate shop near by comes through cuz this online camping doesnt look good
mean.gif

My bad for rubbing it in. But wasn't trying to show off. I just thought people would appreciate the shoe more. Glad people in the states are digging it.

i hope my skate shop near by comes through cuz this online camping doesnt look good:smh:

Only one skate shop store in Rhode Island got them and they did a raffle. Signed up in the store the employee out your info in the computer. They are calling tomorrow morning. Who knows if they will even call people or sell them through the back to make more $$$

Not touching these for anything over $200, i can just go to my local shop and pay rape for $250 for either pair.

But I got wtkd's off kickz earlier so i'm somewhat content :smile:

Back
Top Bottom