Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Decimal dropped on the DL, good thing i had set up alerts, had time to get a uk address and submit order for black and white in a 12. theyre gone now hopefully dont get another cancellation.

I need to know also struck out on everything so far and I'm still salty AF

Last edited:
Cue ballerina pose. Who can take care of it for me on the east coast? Us west coasters won't be pirouetting for another two hours.

Last edited:
Agree im hoping someone does something interesting. This shoe is like being given a canvas and a bunch of people just want to paint a black and red square on it.

I want to see someone really create something special and unique.

My dude in Switzerland just hit me with both pairs but i cant cop cos i got a pre order, i really wanna double holidays are expensive! Il regret this

These will be mid to high 200. People really think these are gonna go for the same price as black/red 1s??

Why are you guys pulling the trigger on 275 285+? Chill out and wait it out guys. Do you not remember the other sb release? They were selling for the same price (maybe a bit less) and at the end of it all, people were copping for even 230 240 shipped. Not worth it. Just hyped right now

These will be mid to high 200. People really think these are gonna go for the same price as black/red 1s??

i hope so, will wait it out a week or two to let the dust settle and see what happens

Why are you guys pulling the trigger on 275 285+? Chill out and wait it out guys. Do you not remember the other sb release? They were selling for the same price (maybe a bit less) and at the end of it all, people were copping for even 230 240 shipped. Not worth it. Just hyped right now

:smokin

thank you my man @af1 1982 , always delivering the truth
smokin.gif
Yessir.

The black/reds and royals created a ceiling for these resale wise.

And they also are the main reason theres any hype surrounding this release.

Back
Top Bottom