Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Picked up the whites from my local and they upcharged me @200 and they looked disgusted to give raffle winners their pairs.
Cant complain happy i got 1 pair to destroy.
Still waiting to see if preorders i placed for black pair get refunded.

Last edited:
Why are you guys pulling the trigger on 275 285+? Chill out and wait it out guys. Do you not remember the other sb release? They were selling for the same price (maybe a bit less) and at the end of it all, people were copping for even 230 240 shipped. Not worth it. Just hyped right now

I agree that people should wait it out, but I think the comparison with the previous Nike SB x Air Jordan is a bit off. The demand for these completely blows that one out of the water.

These will be mid to high 200. People really think these are gonna go for the same price as black/red 1s??

Conventional thinking would say that yeah, these shouldn't go for more than the actual legitimate black/red 1, but even within that realm it's insanity with 01 pairs going for less than the banned in some instances, and the 13 going for almost as much. Jordan resale is a really weird beast.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

Been an hour since my shop said they were drawing names.

Still no call.

I'm not giving up hope yet but :frown:

Conventional thinking would say that yeah, these shouldn't go for more than the actual legitimate black/red 1, but even within that realm it's insanity with 01 pairs going for less than the banned in some instances, and the 13 going for almost as much. Jordan resale is a really weird beast.
True, but this is literally a few months after the black/red 1 release. and at the end of the day, people just want black/reds and royals. 

copping those instead for a little more than what these go for and take out the headache of stripping the paint.

I'm hoping you guys are right about the price going down. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger for a pack size 11 for 600

i dont know if the quality is as high on the leather as people say it is they might reach pretty high levels not 500+ per pair but 700-800 for the pack doesnt seem completely unreasonable. Conceptually these blow the first aj1sb out of the water too so i dont think thats a great comparison.

Not that id ever pay more than 225 per pair though.

Last edited:
then i would be worried, check your paypal they did finally process refunds so if its not showing refunded now you might be in luck. what does it show when you log on the site?
just says completed add funds from bank acct

currency completed 

Back
Top Bottom