Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Yeah in my experience 1s are tight in the toe area. Definitely wouldn't size down on em unless they were 94s or OGs or something

BUT YOU GOT SHADOWS, BREDS, AND ROYALS!

SON!
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
just got blacks in my size on ebay for 300 shipped. i made him an offer and we did it through paypal.  I'm happy. its a shoe i wanted. didn't want to make a set of royals or breds. i grew up skating since the early 80s . I'm not a reseller and i figured no more headache and hours on th computer

Last edited:

just got blacks in my size on ebay for 300.  I'm happy. its a shoe i wanted. didn't want to make a set of royals or breds. i grew up skating since the early 80s . I'm not a reseller and i figured no more headache and hours on th computer
DAM BROSKI! How did you miss out on MIA raffle?

They had a ton of pairs along with Shoegallery today with the random drop. I was #70/80 in line and walked out with my size 14 in the whites!

DAM BROSKI! How did you miss out on MIA raffle?

They had a ton of pairs along with Shoegallery today with the random drop. I was #70/80 in line and walked out with my size 14 in the whites!
I've been in gainesville since yesterday. I've been out of town so my only chance was trying the links displayed on here.

ive scored a lot of shoes in the past so i guess i had to take one for the team lol

Last edited:

just got blacks in my size on ebay for 300 shipped. i made him an offer and we did it through paypal.  I'm happy. its a shoe i wanted. didn't want to make a set of royals or breds. i grew up skating since the early 80s . I'm not a reseller and i figured no more headache and hours on th computer
glad to hear you got your pair bro. grats

I've been in gainesville since yesterday. I've been out of town so my only chance was trying the links displayed on here.

ive scored a lot of shoes in the past so i guess i had to take one for the team lol
TRUTH! Taking an L once in a while is good as it humbles you and let's you really appreciate the Ws.....
nthat.gif

cant believe how many auctions are ending for $350 plus when actual royals and breds are selling for around the same

Not sure what you're saying
This

and the majority of royals and black and reds on the resell market are GM

nvm... started going through the listings and i guess fakes are selling for that much :smh:

i hated paying $245 for my royals from australia on release day but damn $500+ man what the hell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom