Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

cant believe how many auctions are ending for $350 plus when actual royals and breds are selling for around the same
Royals for 350$? Please, show me the way 
laugh.gif

I think I'm just going to let mine wear off naturally. I'm clumsy/accident-prone by nature so I'm not even going to bother with using all these "chemicals" to rub anything off. 

Iam about to cop two pairs locally. Both whites. 325 a pop :frown: I know I know. I'll need a black 11 or 11.5. Iam sure it shouldn't be a problem finding someone

I used non-acetone nail polish remover, and the only problem i ran into is when i was doing the swoosh, the area around the swoosh is now a little less black than the surrounding area, but you can only see it at a certain angle in the light. I didn't completly strip them, i took off enough to see the blue/red but they still look dirty/used/old which looks dope imo

Last edited:
I am not goin to lie I have been in the salt mine all day, but isn't the whole purpose of these is to just wear them and let the character of the shoe and the life of the shoe come out? These are Designed to be worn and worn hard.

Iam about to cop two pairs locally. Both whites. 325 a pop
frown.gif
I know I know. I'll need a black 11 or 11.5. Iam sure it shouldn't be a problem finding someone
Should be like shooting fish in a barrel if you're willing to pay that for the blacks as well haha. Seems like that will be the average price for a few days.

@TrippyMayne  Looks WAY better than I anticipated for doing it manually. Good job.

i wonder whats gonna happen when people realize that the white pair has white stiching , are they really going to color in the stiching 

I am not goin to lie I have been in the salt mine all day, but isn't the whole purpose of these is to just wear them and let the character of the shoe and the life of the shoe come out? These are Designed to be worn and worn hard.
its like raw denim, except now you got people going to thrift stores buying preworn raw denim to cheat their way to the sweet fades

Last edited:
these are designed to be worn but truely they are designed to be resold by resellers by the masses

^^ ouch...

people should stop now destroying the shoe...

If you want breds / royals go cop those instead.

Those look nothing like them even with the color scrapped off...

Check that huge Jordan wings logo....

Why destroy such a beautiful shoe like that... :smh:

I like them exactly how they are...

Gm pairs of breds/royals look better than that 'transformer' :lol:

Last edited:
I'm surprised hypebeasts haven't called these the scratch tickets yet, with everyone trying to remove the paint. Everything has a nickname now a days lol.

Back
Top Bottom