Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

That all white pic makes me mad I ****** with mine lmaoooooo .. Fuggit I paid retail no tax
laugh.gif

Damn my preorder refunded me got a white pair at the not that local now I need to start searching for a black pair at minimum and maybe another pack if I can find it (sz12)

got 2 size 10 blacks, wanna complete the site, Got one off flatspot (surprisingly there was no traffic) and copped one off NDC with an ATC service

We gonna see alot of dudes buying nail polish remover from supermarkets (prob me too as soon as I can get rid of this extra white pair and get a black pair) :rofl:

Working a deal with a NTer for a pair of blacks but I kinda committed to buy two whites @ 325 each. sz 11 and 11.5. the Black pair iam getting off NTer is a sz 11 so of course there will be no need for the 11.5 White which I probably will still pick up. sup doe!?

-UNDFT-

Whats ur net speed lookin like?
usually around 30-40 mbps..but in the early morning (like 5 am p.t.) its usually faster like around 40-60 mbps. ping is usually pretty low too. I just use my galaxy 4g as a hotspot and connect to my laptop. ever since the captcha ive been pretty unlucky on ndc. that seemed to tip the odds against me.. guess today was just a good day for me. 

side note; does searching the style code not work anymore for non tlo? I couldnt load the page searching stlye code, I had to use the links nike tweeted

Speed is not a factor anymore. Luck and/or use of automation is what will land you pairs.
Before the rise of the machines, I use to score a lot at work. We would clock at 92-95 with 0-3 ping with a server 50+ miles away. Now a days, with ELs, ATCs, and whatever advantage people have. I've been striking out for the last few years. Every once in a while I get lucky.

But kudos to the folks that landed a pair(s).

Pulled the trigger on the whites at 300 shipped. 

Went with white cuz of how dramatic the color change will be over time. 
pimp.gif

Didn't have enough money for them but now I do and wish I entered some raffles :/

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

Back
Top Bottom