Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Starting to get a little anxious as I have yet to get shipping confirmation from NDC or even a pending charge on my card. Hoping these don't get canceled

Starting to get a little anxious as I have yet to get shipping confirmation from NDC or even a pending charge on my card. Hoping these don't get canceled

Me too man.. However I did just contact a nike rep (who aren't necessarily always correct) and he told me that everyone's orders should be processed by Tuesday. He told me that my pair had no holds or anything stopping them that kind of lessened the anxiety

Ehhhh best prices I have been offered are in the 330 range via pp invoice. 300 locally on CL is what I am seeing, but not seeing too many in my size.

The store that I bought mine from would only sell them as a pack, not separate, which was fine with me, because I wanted both colorways in the first place. This guy and his girlfriend were the first two in line. The guy wears a size 12 or a 13, so I asked him what size he was grabbing. He said a 12, I was like...YES! I needed the size 13. Whelp, His woman grabs the only size 13 in the joint and now I'm stuck with a size 12 and it's next to impossible to find a size swap.

Last edited:
@BoostHog View media item 1015104
Tell the guy you just wanna talk :lol:
173616_o.gif

Last edited:
The store that I bought mine from would only sell them as a pack, not separate, which was fine with me, because I wanted both colorways in the first place. This guy and his girlfriend were the first two in line. The guy wears a size 12 or a 13, so I asked him what size he was grabbing. He said a 12, I was like...YES! I needed the size 13. Whelp, His woman grabs the only size 13 in the joint and now I'm stuck with a size 12 and it's next to impossible to find a size swap.

$300 or more for both?

This guy and his woman must get around a lot. It seems like I've heard this story more than a few times for big releases. I don't get why he wouldn't have gone for his size 12 for the second set since it was his actual size.

@BoostHog

Tell the guy you just wanna talk
laugh.gif
Well it's not the buyers fault. It's Atlas and my fault. I'm just sad I don't have the black I was promised. I'll live. I make good enough money. At least he got his size after he traded. I would have been more irritated if he bought my pair and sold it on ebay. 

I never tell people my exact size when in line. Especially if they are in front of me. I've seen people do that but then turn around and charge more when you walk out empty handed. They figure you just camped, you will pay 20-40$ extra. They just get free dinner or whatever out of it. :smh:

EDIT: And i'm a size 13 too in most things, like the guy said below me, less of those to go around anyway.

Last edited:
This guy and his woman must get around a lot. It seems like I've heard this story more than a few times for big releases. I don't get why he wouldn't have gone for his size 12 for the second set since it was his actual size.
Because 13's are a size Nike produces less of, so he probably is trying to milk the resale.

Missed out on this release, I really wanted the black pair to scratch some paint off to resemble the early pics

Back
Top Bottom