Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

As much as I love the 2013 NA black/red and black/royals, the leather on them is crap.

I'd sell off all my NA 2013s and buy a haul of LMs. The leather is just that much superior then the 2013s.

I'd rather have quality leather than anything else.
Yessir, that's what I've been saying.

I was born in 1992. NA doesn't mean squat to me.

The LMs are just a flat out dope shoe with or without the paint still on. Right out the box, the hints of red and royal throughout the shoes are so damn subtle yet make the shoe pop.

Still on the hunt for a black pair size 10 . Was able to get a white pair for 240.00 this morning. So if anybody knows a place , spot or homeboy who has one hit me on the pm please

Purchased early off of eBay and dude said he shipped immediately. Tracking information still says "electronic shipping info received" after 4 days but the weekend was included in that as well.

Dude has perfect feedback over 300 but still got me worried.

4 days? Damn. I negotiated a pair from an eBay seller on Saturday morning. By the afternoon, dude already shipped and I received my pair yesterday. I would just contact them and ask for an update. Good luck!

Last edited:
This pic makes me want a white pair
ohwell.gif
They look pretty dope with the white laces but personally i think black laces are the way to go with these

Do they ship to US bro, it let me put a us address but won't let me select a shipping option
resale prices are almost the same as buying this shoe from france and using a proxy, and maybe getting hit by a custom fee.

Did you even bother to click the link?

How much effort have you exerted today? Are you still laying in bed?
Yes  I did click on the link lmao I aint stupid, but when I clicked I did not see anything about prices or shipping from france to US it is all in french even after using google translate the website was hard to comprehend. 

resale prices are almost the same as buying this shoe from france and using a proxy, and maybe getting hit by a custom fee.
Yeah but if you're in France.... or some people don't want to negotiate and do all the work then still end up paying $600. You can get both pairs here for $460 USD + Ship + Proxy which in my opinion is still way less than resale

Back
Top Bottom