Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I'm from Vancouver and I got most of my pairs from stores in the Netherlands. 
Do you cop it online bud? Or Do you have Someone there to get it for you?

So $329 US + an additional 3%? I think you can get it and pay max $325 CDN shipped. But it really depends on how bad you want it. 
So 240 usd per shoe.. so 480 + 89 Shipping + 3%.. is that good for the set? 

Last edited:
Was lucky to get both pairs release day.  Just switched the laces on the whites with white sb laces.  Gonna be the shoes i take on vacation

Hey Guys!

What do you think about 240usd per shoe + 89 shipping fee + 3% to cad convertion? Let me know what you think guys! TIA
Shipping is pricey but otherwise 240 usd per shoe is an excellent deal! Shipping should be about $50 from the US

thats about the same price you would find on ebay
Oh really? hmnnn.. Could not find some ebay seller with that price.. The problem in ebay is that import fees when they use that global shipping from us to canada..

Shipping is pricey but otherwise 240 usd per shoe is an excellent deal! Shipping should be about $50 from the US
Yeah it pretty steep.. Actually its from that brazilian store. But Still waiting for his reply.. 

Last edited:
Sitting? Please. The only place the shoes sitting is in people's closets
Yeah.. and They will let it go for Big BUCKS! 
mean.gif

I just got my black lances in today and the leather on these is amazing. I'm suddenly getting the urge to get the whites. Should I trade my 88s for them. There in great condition with no cracking.

Do you think i'd be able to find a swap for my 88s? I love that shoe but I'd love complete my 1s collection lol

Looks like ima have to wait till Monday to blast Ebony and Ivory....

Oh well, Ive waited this long...F'z a couple more dayz?!!
mad.gif
hA

Back
Top Bottom