Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I got offered DS White Lance Mountain 1s for my DS Ferrari 14s.. What you think NT fam, would you all make the trade or say no?

There will probably be a 3rd aj1xsb release. I am skeptical of the supreme rumor considering I first saw that from sneakertmz, who seemed to post it out of nowhere (and is a definite scammer/scumbag), and I guess it filtered back to Andy and a few others.

There will probably be a 3rd aj1xsb release. I am skeptical of the supreme rumor considering I first saw that from sneakertmz, who seemed to post it out of nowhere (and is a definite scammer/scumbag), and I guess it filtered back to Andy and a few others.

I mean the NYC boutiques all kinda have chill relations with one another and outside of their individual brands, kith and sup are streetwear shops...I'm super skeptical about a sup aj1 release cuz like past sup nike collabs have had leaks. But Andy is a legit dude that most would consider credible, so if he said it I'm definitely going to keep my bot running with jordan in the background every Thursday.

Tossed on my white LMs the other day and came to the conclusion that i just cant dig white sneakers......so i got my arts and crafts on. if i was to do it again i'd change up my technique around the swoosh so as to not take as much of the white off but i'm happy with how they turned out
What did you use to remove the paint?

You did a great job on removing the white but the portions that still have white on them look old and wrinkled. Kinds turned into a beige too from what I see

samtroung - i used pure acetone and a toothbrush to break up the paint and then wiped it away with about a 70/30 acetone/water solution on a rag. it was a process tho and had to do it twice to get it all off. then hit it with some leather conditioner when i was done.

thanks alp. yeh i beat on these a little bit before doing this and they were far from DS but i like how they turned out. ideally i would've liked if the blue/red parts stayed more white but the acetone seeped under the tape and pulled the paint off when i took it off. im not too concerned tho since these will get beat on anyway. might take a sharpie to the white stitching but not sure yet. i think the beige you're referring to might be the tape?

I haven't liked many paint strips people have done but I can't ly ur pair came out nice I like it a lot still wouldn't do it to my pair

What are the stecyks going for these days, ds? I have an opportunity to double up on what I think is a steal.

Last edited:
Wearing my black pair today, love'em. The white pair I'm thinking of getting rid of them, not feeling them as much as I thought.

In which colorway I've had them in my whites since release you can find pics in this thread or I can post again if needed
Definitely for my white pair..still looking for a good price on the black pair. I tried to upload a pic of my whites through mobile, and jacked it up. haha Didn't mean to just mention white sb laces, randomly.

The paint on these things are reallllly durable. Been wearing my white pair riding my motorcycle since they came out. I finally got a small scrape on my left side, unfortunately it was from going down. Someone cut me off, people need to watch for bikes on the road. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

honestly havent touched my white pair since the blk came in & the blk set hasnt been back in the box since it arrived

Back
Top Bottom