Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Don't ban me...
I just think they looked better wiped off...
And without the Jordan wings...
Let the hate begin...
Part of me believes that you accidently wiped off the wings.

But at any rate, if you really do believe they are better that way, waste of money imo when you could just get dunks or any other mismatched red and blue shoe imitating the 1's.

Last edited:

Don't ban me...
I just think they looked better wiped off...
And without the Jordan wings...
Let the hate begin...
Part of me believes that you accidently wiped off the wings.

But at any rate, if you really do believe they are better that way, waste of money imo when you could just get dunks or any other mismatched red and blue shoe imitating the 1's.
basically

My white pair has mismatched insoles. The Royal shoe has a black and red insole and the Bred has a black and blue one. Anyone else have this happen?

My white pair has mismatched insoles. The Royal shoe has a black and red insole and the Bred has a black and blue one. Anyone else have this happen?
that sucks...but then again you have a unique pair.  I remember a select few had the same issue when they first dropped.

Anyone know the best way to get the blue from jeans bleeding off of the whites?  I dont wanna use anything that will take the white paint off though.

Anyone know the best way to get the blue from jeans bleeding off of the whites?  I dont wanna use anything that will take the white paint off though.

this is the reason i got rid of my whites before jean dye got to em.

Do you guys not wash your jeans? First thing I do when I buy them is throw em in the washer.

Learned my lesson in the AF1 days

Do you guys not wash your jeans? First thing I do when I buy them is throw em in the washer.

Learned my lesson in the AF1 days
+ 1 
laugh.gif

repped, some people do this in their raws but thats where they draw the line and wash it. anything to get those fades as the denim takes on the character of the life of the wearer. my only pair have the stacks starting to fade and some pocket fade due to phones and wallets. I guess its a similar philosophy to these kicks 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom