Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Repainted Lance Mountain - My Blue Pair
dope.
nthat.gif

Shots like this make me want to strip mine.  Need to get another set to keep DS and strip a set 

Repainted by shoe a lot of times because of the wrong color of Blue,

even the black it was used to be shiny and it looks bad

old photo

LMs > LB11s based on the fact that these were limited and quality was so nice.

But cmon now..... The 11s won't yellow over a few months. Everyone needs to get that outta their head. It took 01 columbias YEARS for the patent leather to yellow. Soles take some time too
yellowing will depend on how often the shoe is worn and is exposed to natural elements

anyone who gets those 11's will be wearing them so hard, pairs will get thrashed in a few months, 

that patent leather sure will get ugly real quick. 

yellowing will depend on how often the shoe is worn and is exposed to natural elements
anyone who gets those 11's will be wearing them so hard, pairs will get thrashed in a few months, 
that patent leather sure will get ugly real quick. 

This is exactly what I'm thinking... I had those lifestyle 11 lows n within a few months on a rainy easy coast they were yellowing bad

Finished my second set. White pair is hidden away at my grad desk, black pair is on its way. Now I can begin stripping the first set.

just sell and then cop on resale. you wouldn't be different from 90% of the sup thread lol
Lol yup. I've been trying for a box logo for years and just tried to get one for ***** and giggles. Somehow I landed one and I now I'm kinda mad at myself for spending 170$ on a hoodie lol

Lol yup. I've been trying for a box logo for years and just tried to get one for ***** and giggles. Somehow I landed one and I now I'm kinda mad at myself for spending 170$ on a hoodie lol
I'm more in disbelief other people are willing to pay up to $300 for a hoodie with just a single logo on it. 

I'm more in disbelief other people are willing to pay up to $300 for a hoodie with just a single logo on it. 

Commes Des Garçon x Supreme Collab hoodies go for $400 used lol

Back
Top Bottom