Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

for those that own both the LM white and black pair,  is the white cw quality worse?  I am still looking for a pair for a fair price,  but I remember reading the quality was somewhat disappointing?  I own only the black pair 

i have both pairs. I actually like the quality of the white pair a little better. Been rocking that pair more than the black pair.

I have my blacks on ice but I'm in love with the white one. The quality on both is the same imo. One is not worst than the other. Maybe that's just me.

Nope they are of very close quality to each other. I feel the blacks look slightly cooler but that's me.
Most don't even like the stecyks. They are plasticky as hell, but I feel like they're cool and historic.

Stecyks are dope and I can see why some prefer them (they don't like the mismatch), but yeah the leather on whites and blacks is pretty equivalent (blacks maybe a little better).

for those that own both the LM white and black pair,  is the white cw quality worse?  I am still looking for a pair for a fair price,  but I remember reading the quality was somewhat disappointing?  I own only the black pair 

Quality is the same but you notice everything more on the white pair

thanks repped to those that answered.  hopefully I can find a white 9.5 pair sometime for a decent price...

I have both the white pair & black. The only thing Ive noticed is that when the white scrapes of it gets alitle more ''pink red'' at first. Guessing its because of the white paint over them.

Anyways, Ive been thinking about doing something with mine, been having the blacks almost perfect since the release(apart for some "#!"@! who stepped on the heels a few times on the royals, on my whites the breds got hit... Wondering why its allways the right shoe who gets stepped on -.-). The white ones I intend to keep white for now since they look better as they are, while the blacks look doper alitle scraped.

Last edited:
Got a pair of the whites for $300 off the bay yesterday. Had a few chances to have them for cheaper in the past, but I was set on the black ones. The whites grew on me though. I think they look better untouched. The black joints are better once scuffed a bit though. At the end on the day I was in it for the SB tag. Those are my initials and 1s are my favorite.

Love that gif and come to nyc u will see me in the streets with the lms lmao

Edit- idk what "streets" I'm reffering to lmao just sounded funny at moment... I rock mine in Staten Island and manhattan n honestly haven't seen another pair in person but I no many are out there

Last edited:
Well... maybe have a third in the black pair coming if the ebay listing doesn't get out of control.

Love that gif and come to nyc u will see me in the streets with the lms lmao

Edit- idk what "streets" I'm reffering to lmao just sounded funny at moment... I rock mine in Staten Island and manhattan n honestly haven't seen another pair in person but I no many are out there
lol.. how you gonna edit, without using the edit feature.. 

first time seeing these in person was this past weekend.. some dude was rockin the whites at disneyland... was never a fan of the whites from the beginning and I can say I still stand by that... still lookin for my first pair of blks 

Prices appear to be taking a dip around Christmas- sellers wanting the Legend Blue XIs and the GoF pack I'm guessing. Swoop anything under 300 if you're looking for them.

Whats the going rate of the Jordan x SB Stecyk DS?

Local guy selling a pair for $225, not sure if I like them enough to cop, but if the price is right, I'm always in 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom