Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

lol,  that used to be me.  

@cucumbercool  just fyi.  ebay takes 10%,  paypal also takes 4% and then you have to pay to ship it usually ($6-$15)  depending on the weight and distance

I think eBay fee is 10%. They take the total amount including the shipping. I remember back then people use to list jordans for $15 and the shipping would be $100 something to avoid the fee lol.

i would see this and wonder why. makes total sense now.
good looks to whoever recommended using facebook to sell. i forgot i was in a nt selling group

I see my post where I mentioned Facebook was a good place to sell got deleted. Did I violate a rule? Can we not say we are interested in a members shoes before they list them somewhere else? I know people aren't supposed to buy and sell in these threads, but surely a casual mention of interest is fine?

Paypal has always charged the 4% on transactions. You have to do friends and family payment to get around it (used to be gift payment) but this is bad for the buyer if they don't know or trust the seller as it offers them no coverage.

Post them on eBay for more than you think anyone would BIN for and accept best offers. When you get one you like, try to complete the transaction off eBay to avoid the 10% fee.

i wonder how many nters pm'd dude earlier tryna lowball him for a deal

I sent him a trade offer, my 10 for his 9 but he didn't bother responding.. Oh well

Last edited:
Whoever's in NYC, there is a pair of match (Royal) LM DS for 240 at Image. (Not my pair btw, paint is scraped off)

Last edited:
2wrpyyb.jpg

2rne7ls.jpg
:pimp: pic. That would make a nice poster to place under the Jordan "Wings" poster[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Because the paint is pretty durable and difficult to remove from natural wear. You basically have to remove it by hand if you really want to reveal the colors below.

Because the paint is pretty durable and difficult to remove from natural wear. You basically have to remove it by hand if you really want to reveal the colors below.

Plus it doesnt hurt to have two pair, "I got two pair
Smiley...I got two pair"

Back
Top Bottom