Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Those look good to me. Damn I love my Lance Mountains. The leather is niiiiice.
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find the right search terms (get too many hits) -- isn't it the same leather as the 2013 breds/royals, which was just ok leather (these are just painted 2013s, right?)

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find the right search terms (get too many hits) -- isn't it the same leather as the 2013 breds/royals, which was just ok leather (these are just painted 2013s, right?)
I'm not the right person to ask as I don't own a pair of 2013s at all, and I am very new to collecting sneakers. I can only speak on what I do know, and that is in my humble opinion, the LM's have really nice and soft leather.

No. The LM and the 2013 bred are totally different. Leather is a thicker cut and much softer on the LM.

I'm no leather expert as well, but these look to be thick durable soft leather. better than remastered sbb/chi/unc etc

Nice 
nthat.gif

I have 2013 Royals and White LM ....IMO there is NOTHING to write home about on the LM leather, personally my Royals are equal to the touch. I'll never understand the leather quality argument with J's. Who cares?!?! If it's super soft it'll crease easily, but smell better.  If it's hard and cheap feeling (probably pigskin leather) it'll look better when it's beat.  SOMEBODY is going to buy the shoe regardless of what quality the leather is.  If people REALLY cared about leather quality then they'd only be rocking Balenciaga Arenas and Puma Suede classics anyway.
Chances are you could find a DS pair for that much or close to it
This is true. I just recently got a white pair DS sz 9 for $320 shipped.  I WILL say I've since seen prices creeping up to much more for my size DS.  Around $350-$400 is what i've seen for a DS pair.

Last edited:
I have 2013 Royals and White LM ....IMO there is NOTHING to write home about on the LM leather, personally my Royals are equal to the touch. I'll never understand the leather quality argument with J's. Who cares?!?! If it's super soft it'll crease easily, but smell better.  If it's hard and cheap feeling (probably pigskin leather) it'll look better when it's beat.  SOMEBODY is going to buy the shoe regardless of what quality the leather is.  If people REALLY cared about leather quality then they'd only be rocking Balenciaga Arenas and Puma Suede classics anyway.

This is true. I just recently got a white pair DS sz 9 for $320 shipped.  I WILL say I've since seen prices creeping up to much more for my size DS.  Around $350-$400 is what i've seen for a DS pair.

Man you got lucky steal for DS with that price...

I can't find my size 12 for that low
Just have to wait and be patience i guess

Back
Top Bottom