Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Angelus paint mixed w GAC900 1:1.5ish. i decided to do it after I was all done thinking it would be easy but it was such a pain on the black parts. The laces got oversaturated and I had to basically squeeze out all the excess paint before being able to dry them. Black paint everywhere lol

Same mixture for the tongue

For the midsoles I used much more gac to dilute it to get a very thin layer of paint
post another pic, bro. the one u posted originally isn't shiwing..
:nerd:

bro u always wonder why everyone coming at you constantly. well its bc sometimes you really say the stupidest **** and so you come off as young and dumb, as opposed to old and washed. so what if u have multiple pairs and u wanna customize a pair?
:nerd:

I don’t care though.

To anyone customizing these just a little advice

If you want the paint completely off, use acetone. If you want the distressed/vintage look, go with acetone free nail polish remover since it's less harsh and doesn't remove all the paint as easily.

See Nike references.... https://www.nike.com/launch/t/behind-design-sb-air-jordan-1/

A few spots wiped, but also wear damage. Without it you won't get all the color depth unless you fake w paint.

I noticed guy up there asked for a legit check. Are there good fakes of these out there? Talking about the LA to CHI.

“Ruined” :nthat:

6862B679-61F9-421B-B934-138ED5744CA5.jpeg

Not sure which lace I prefer, leaning towards black.

This is the only customization I would do, but it's 99% likely I leave em stock.

I noticed guy up there asked for a legit check. Are there good fakes of these out there? Talking about the LA to CHI.
Mine are waiting on my porch, not really worried about a LC as I haven't heard anything in regards to fakes.

Yeah just caught a super dupa rupa video on em so there’s fakes out there lol. Ugh I hate the aftermarket :smh:.

its painfully obvious

might just be my phone. haven't checked on desktop

But it’s ok for him to say I’m washed/young? And for you to say the same? But I can’t have my opinion on you guys? :rofl:Come on now. This is NT. Who gives a ****.

So my second pair just arrived from Stockx and they're missing the purple laces. Anyone ever had to deal with them for something like this?

Back
Top Bottom