Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Screenshot_20191210-131552_Brave.jpg

Yeah...BIG turn on Lance Mountain lows for me. Placed my bid this morning. Might as well complete the set. Seen some nice on feets the last couple days.

I'd pay someone to do mines exactly like that
yeah agreed. i could do without some of the burning or unneccessary distressing, but the swoosh and heel is the way to go. I don't like how u can see knife marks cut the leather on the heel logo where the blade was taken to the khaki material. i'd rather have a cleaner execution there, less sabertooth tiger

yeah agreed. i could do without some of the burning or unneccessary distressing, but the swoosh and heel is the way to go. I don't like how u can see knife marks cut the leather on the heel logo where the blade was taken to the khaki material. i'd rather have a cleaner execution there, less sabertooth tiger
Yea razor cuts and burns is not the move with these

I feel like a razor blade/exacto knife and a thread ripper are the most appropriate tools to be using.

Some of these look like a blowtorch or a hunting knife were used.

This may not be the right place to ask but if anyone has leads to 8.5 in either the navy's or UNC color way please DM me. I've already checked most of the well known marketplaces already but was hoping maybe you guys had any extra places with decent prices.

Back
Top Bottom