Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

If those shorts were blue they might be cool, I hate to say LOL

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but they did make them in blue!

I wonder how they actually look - they look completely different in these two pics. (From Footlocker)

C0312414_a1

FL-Hero_Pack-Retro11Low.jpg

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but they did make them in blue!

I wonder how they actually look - they look completely different in these two pics. (From Footlocker)

C0312414_a1

FL-Hero_Pack-Retro11Low.jpg
Yo, good looking out. I like those, and I suspect they look more like they do in the actual on-person pics. Not sure I dig that big "JORDAN" down the leg, though. If it didn't have that, I'd buy them right now. I wouldn't want to wear them with the actual shoes, it's too much.

I wonder, is there literally zero interest in these, or did they make a shedload of them? I mean, not one size appears out of stock on almost every site. Doesn't even matter to me, just curious.

If they tied it in with a collab say like Drake and then hit a limit on it it would’ve sold out.

I wonder, is there literally zero interest in these, or did they make a shedload of them? I mean, not one size appears out of stock on almost every site. Doesn't even matter to me, just curious.
maybe because people are saving money for bred 4?

Well let's all be thankful they didn't

now we can all save some money or just walk in and cop with ease

Yeah, they can keep a collab lol. Would rather have them; especially with ease.
EXACTLY. Not only do I not care these are sitting, I am THRILLED. As you guys know, I bought three pairs. My only annoyance is that I left my office Friday at lunch and ran around like a maniac picking up my two reserved pairs when it turns out it wasn't necessary. But it was also fun. I do kinda sit here now looking at the situation and think, er. maybe I should send my NDC pair back when it arrives tomorrow and wait for the disco. But if that pair is flawless/good, I'll just keep it, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom