JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

I'm hoping I'll be able to use my $15 off coupon on these.  As for locale, my NYC heads and Northern Jerz heads are straight.  If you can't cop at retail, something wrong with you.  There is absolutely no need to cop from the resale market

Everyone always talks about guaranteed eating from FTL, yet I've never hit on FTL/Champs app reservation with max head start every time. I feel like somehow I got blacklisted or something.
Would mind saying what state you live in? Trying checking in at higher volume stores. You need to check in at stores that get nice shipments to boost your odds. IMO the app reservation is really a loyalty program. The more you spend the higher your odds of winning from what I've seen. And then having multiple accounts...for example yourself and  your wife...boost your odds as well. But that  would take quite a few purchase for both to be VIP. I only have one account though. I just let that be. I hope this helps

I wouldn't even call it a loyalty program.  Or having greater chances to cop from higher volume spots, because I know people that buy from massive volume locations and they don't win via the app.  Because if that was the case, I would win easily at Willowbrook, because they get a boatload, but I usually win at Newport because I've noticed that they spot you at locales closer to your location, and since geographically, Newport is closer than Willowbrook, that's where I have to cop from.  Just going from my experience

I'm content with maybe copping off the secondary market. I still need a week or so to get my money up.Copped too many royals just to put on ice

Doesn't seem to be much interest in my part of Cali either. Good for me!

Most that want them should be good in store.
They did raffles here, but i was to hungover monday to enter any 
mean.gif

keep an eye out for me 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Just got the call from my local Foot Locker.....I was stunned. I NEVER get my ticket pulled and this is the one I wanted BAD. 

I just always thought those were rigged

Everyone always talks about guaranteed eating from FTL, yet I've never hit on FTL/Champs app reservation with max head start every time. I feel like somehow I got blacklisted or something.
Would mind saying what state you live in? Trying checking in at higher volume stores. You need to check in at stores that get nice shipments to boost your odds. IMO the app reservation is really a loyalty program. The more you spend the higher your odds of winning from what I've seen. And then having multiple accounts...for example yourself and  your wife...boost your odds as well. But that  would take quite a few purchase for both to be VIP. I only have one account though. I just let that be. I hope this helps
I live in SoCal, South Riverside county to be exact. It's kind of a catch 22, because I don't spend a lot of money at FTL, because I never get reserved, so I end up copping from SNKRS usually. My local FTL probably only gets one or two size runs unless it's a massive GR. I could travel down to SD or out to the OC, but all the time/gas required, I'll just cop online. Maybe I'll go to FTL and binge on clothing sometime soon.

East Coast, raffle calls starting already lol surprisingly. They usually wait til Thursday. My one pair is locked in so I'm good. 11's never sit in my area, these will be no different. White/Red lows and Closing Ceremonies flew off the shelf

Just left Champs They Got 36s pairs!!! Heard they might, Open Early for This Release!!!

Last edited:
Just got the call from my local Foot Locker.....I was stunned. I NEVER get my ticket pulled and this is the one I wanted BAD. 

I just always thought those were rigged

Same. I always thought it was rigged too until I won the 11 black/red low. I guess 11 low's are good luck. Lol.

But I don't have to worry about that anymore, gotta rely on the app and head starts now.

Well if the apps don't come through, KicksUSA just sent me the email confirmation that my size 13 is in the bag, so I'm good

I don't know what's wrong with me, after grabbing the royal 1, am97 Silver bullet and AJ 13 low brave blue. I said no more kicks for April.

Yet, I ended up a 10 minute head start at FTA and FTL for these. :x

Bank account gone take a 175 dive, it is meant to be.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom