JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Even tho hibbets is fcfs said why not and entered raffles today.. man the lists were huge...Ppl came out for these...10 times the amount of sign ups compared to royals...told yall bout these back wood towns. They go fool for the patent leather

Even tho hibbets is fcfs said why not and entered raffles today.. man the lists were huge...Ppl came out for these...10 times the amount of sign ups compared to royals...told yall bout these back wood towns. They go fool for the patent leather
I'm starting to believe it bro. I won't able to hit the raffles up so might have to try online this weekend or just pay resale which may be like $200 shipped off eBay at worst in a couple weeks.

Yeah same here way over budget
I'll prob end up copping.....
No self control
I'll tell myself no....but once RD hits....it's a wrap [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Both these and the Royals are classics to me. Reminds me of high school 2001. I had the Royal & Bred 1's (Purchased @ retail via Eastbay phone order at 12 am ET release day!!) Also, copped cherry 11 lows the following Spring but missed hard on these Carolina's! That's why I gotta get em lol

Identical. University blue aka Pantone 542 (in UNC official color standards guideline) is the color. Pantone 278 was an often used variant and what Jordan Brand used for that unreleased pack years ago..so close it's pretty unnoticeable.

So the 7s will be University blue just as these are. Nike's UNC School-official blue

Thanks!

Both these and the Royals are classics to me. Reminds me of high school 2001. I had the Royal & Bred 1's (Purchased @ retail via Eastbay phone order at 12 am ET release day!!) Also, copped cherry 11 lows the following Spring but missed hard on these Carolina's! That's why I gotta get em lol
I know! I remember wanting these back in the 6th grade. These. royals, plus the red and blue snake skins. 

[thread="653104"]Pains me to say this. But regretfully, I'm gonna have to pass on these. Was able to get the royals. Just can't be spending $350 on Jay's in a month. Wish these came out at a later date...[/thread]
 i'm way over my budget right now, but i know i'm gonna regret it if i pass 

i hate shoes lol

Ain't no budget B

Last edited:
Mixed messages when I went out today. I hit two Footlockers, a Champs, and a Finish Line and got raffle tickets from all. The Champs guy wouldn't tell me how many pairs they're getting. The Footlocker gal told me each Footlocker in the area was getting 12 pairs and that Champs was getting 30 pairs so I should definitely get a ticket from them.

At the other Footlocker, the guy showed me the 11s, which sealed the deal on me actually really wanting them...looking GREAT in hand. He also showed me the Carolina 7s coming at the end of the month and they're spectacular...really nice material on those!!! He said they had given out about 20 tickets for their dozen pairs so far, but he expected lots of people to come in this afternoon (stopped there in the morning).

Finish Line is the largest of the stores I went to. They said they didn't have the shipment yet, so didn't know what they'd be getting. But, they said only 4 people had entered their raffle so far, so my chances were looking good there. It sounds like 3 of the 4 locations will be drawing early tomorrow and calling late morning/afternoon.

These raffles are generally rigged and I don't expect a call back, but a couple of the places talked as if it shouldn't be too big a deal to get these. I'm not holding my breath, but I'll be happy to pick up a pair if I get called. Otherwise, SNKRS on Saturday.

Everyone always talks about guaranteed eating from FTL, yet I've never hit on FTL/Champs app reservation with max head start every time. I feel like somehow I got blacklisted or something.

I don't know what's wrong with me, after grabbing the royal 1, am97 Silver bullet and AJ 13 low brave blue. I said no more kicks for April.

Yet, I ended up a 10 minute head start at FTA and FTL for these. :x

Last edited:
I dont think these will be a problem here in NYC.. When I checked in at FTL on Monday afternoon the lady said no one had come yet. Plus a friend of mine said his store got a pretty big amount of these. I can see the fake sell out on SNKRS and reup happening like the XIII's last weekend.

Unless you live in a small town.. your foot apps should hold you down. Someone post the launch locators
nerd.gif

I dont think these will be a problem here in NYC.. When I checked in at FTL on Monday afternoon the lady said no one had come yet. Plus a friend of mine said his store got a pretty big amount of these. I can see the fake sell out on SNKRS and reup happening like the XIII's last weekend.

Unless you live in a small town.. your foot apps should hold you down. Someone post the launch locators :nerd:

Hoping this is true and I think it will be. Still gonna go get my extra minute HS at the store today if no one posts any more codes. My cuz asked me if he should pay $250 for these at one of our local shops. Just told him hell no, I'd get em for him at retail somewhere lol. Gonna try for his size wit my 7 min HS at Footaction. Ill have 10 min HS at FTL for my size

Last edited:
Doesn't seem to be much interest in my part of Cali either. Good for me!

Most that want them should be good in store.

Last edited:
I don't know what's wrong with me, after grabbing the royal 1, am97 Silver bullet and AJ 13 low brave blue. I said no more kicks for April.

Yet, I ended up a 10 minute head start at FTA and FTL for these. :x

lol i said the same thing man. it aint our fault though, blame nike/JB! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom