JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

I copped the Uptempos, AM 97's, Brave Blue XIII's.. now Im getting these and the Gold 97's next.. This month destroyed me.. smh too many childhood classics 

What an eventful day. Got a call back from a footlocker for my size. Come to find out, that ticket got washed by my lady and was destroyed. It was literally the last place we went to over the last two days. Called up and they said without it I couldn't pick up my pair even with ID. I was fuming. Luckily no more than 30 minutes later, a finish line called which is even better since I can use my $20 off. So far 2/32 call backs out of 16 places me and the lady put in at. Guess it's not quite as rigged as I always thought, or more than likely they just have lots of stock. Hope everyone else has luck as well!

At the end of the day, we're all gonna eat if we really want it bad enough.  There's more than enough to go around for even multiples if you really want them

These are supposed to sit afaik, looks like the hype is gearing up.

There's some people, including myself who genuinely want these bad and have waited a long time to be able to get them, I wouldn't call it hype.. more like long awaited excitement with the clock ticking down and it becoming a reality. I did receive a third call back from a champs and they said they are calling almost every raffle because they got a ton of pairs in at their location.

Got that emaiL from Kicks USA. I never win their online raffles. Don't even know why I bother.

There's some people, including myself who genuinely want these bad and have waited a long time to be able to get them, I wouldn't call it hype.. more like long awaited excitement with the clock ticking down and it becoming a reality. I did receive a third call back from a champs and they said they are calling almost every raffle because they got a ton of pairs in at their location.
Ahh, good to know. I missed out on the XIII lows so I'll just go with these

People won't be in the game if they stay taking Ls with every releases... Nike knows when to give some Ws to keep yall hooked like Vegas. :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom