JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

I will be in the Mountains of North Carolina on Saturday, so I got a pair on StockX for $200 , not great but glad to have at least 1 pair secured. Hopefully i have phone coverage to be able to grab a 2nd pair on SNKRS, then I am done for a while until the Alternate Motorsport IV's. Can't wait for that shoe. 3 pair minimum.

Finally got apps to work after uninstalling/reinstalling as was suggested.

I'm still not 100% if I want these though. Just don't know how much I would wear them.

I know I can't be the only one who thinks more over purchases due to the price increases. If these were say $150, I wouldn't even be thinking on it and just buy. But $175? Ehh...

My FA app updated with my purchases and Im now at 9 minutes HS.. It's lit!

Just checked in for these at ftl. Had to use Bluetooth girl didn't know code and said it wasn't her store lol acted totally clueless.

All my local spots on the footaction and footlocker apps are doing in store raffles. Im in the Denver area. Am I just SOL? Me and the lady hit the bricks today and went to every spot within a 1.5 hour radius from us anyways. Just seeing if I can make it easier on myself via the app.
The app thing is new, they are testing it in about 10 states right now, so Colorado must not be one of the test states yet.

You and I are different - I made a lot of connections over the years with in-store ticket distribution so wanted that to continue as my cop rate with that system was very high. This app thing is new and unfamiliar to me so wish Louisiana wasn't a test state, LOL. 

These joints might night sell out fast. Just left footaction and my name was second on the sheet and raffle ends today at 3. Finishlone only had like a pagr full. So idk.

These joints might night sell out fast. Just left footaction and my name was second on the sheet and raffle ends today at 3. Finishlone only had like a pagr full. So idk.
They will sell similar to cement 4s if that makes sense. There are so many until it won't be an instant sell out. Plus folks are just spent out. The economy itself is playing a part. Dudes are still copping Royals. These 11s are somewhat of an after thought. Expect numerous "restocks" too.

how close are these to the pantones in color. pretty sure i'm colorblind at this point 

The app thing is new, they are testing it in about 10 states right now, so Colorado must not be one of the test states yet.

You and I are different - I made a lot of connections over the years with in-store ticket distribution so wanted that to continue as my cop rate with that system was very high. This app thing is new and unfamiliar to me so wish Louisiana wasn't a test state, LOL. 
Bro as long as you are putting all your purchases on your diff accounts you will be good once app reserve comes to your area. Trust me you will love. Always was able to cop releases like this online but it's nice to be able to purchase on release day and be able to get limited kicks such as yeezys

Still taking my luck on SNKRS. Fingerprint verification enabled. So, at 10AM do i select the sneaker, or refresh the sneaker page?

Back
Top Bottom