JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Taking 1st L from Nike :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
i'm sure i sound like a broken record by now, but damn nike didn't even give me a reserve for those brons that i don't want 
mean.gif

Right. Don't give up hope yet.
glasses.gif
I had a feeling i should bring my phone with me to the bathroom.  I had the phone in my hand and just got the call from fnl. 
roll.gif
 ...imagine coming back 30 secs later to see a missed call...

She also mentioned that all pairs are accounted for...however you want to interpret that...

Nike don't send me the good reservation either. And then it's months in between before I get another. I guess it's because I don't buy the trash that they reserve me.

I mean they are reserving pairs, so does that mean less stock for the rest of us? I'll be sitting on FTL I guess :lol:

Nike don't send me the good reservation either. And then it's months in between before I get another. I guess it's because I don't buy the trash that they reserve me.
same here ... which is why I have decided to OOP any reserves they do give me - to see if that gets me some reserves I want. 
roll.gif

See some guys posting about Kings Plaza, see your from Brooklyn.. anyone of you guys need a 10.5 ?

No reserve
mean.gif
  I've passed on the last 5 wack reserves Nike+ has sent me.  Here's a hint Nike...I turn the little heart RED underneath the shoes that I like! 
laugh.gif

No reserve :smh:   I've passed on the last 5 wack reserves Nike+ has sent me.  Here's a hint Nike...I turn the little heart RED underneath the shoes that I like! :lol:

I saw someone on here that said Nike sends out reserves hoping you impulse buy something, not on what they anticipate you will buy regardless.

I've used one reserve they've sent me. It was for the Jams. They never send me the coupon hookups either.

I wish Nike had a loyalty program...

Honestly reservations are all random
Doesn't matter if you buy don't buy it heart it like it or what
But basically I never get any reserves that I would actually buy
Nike knows what they are doing

Back
Top Bottom