Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

After seeing the Brons an maxes while the Brons are louder in terms of color material and quality wise A-1.

Keeping the Brons they are better in person kain did his thing loud but clean

Maxes looked cheap had hella glue stains, but design wise is dope though. I like the 3m but the Brons material to design flow better with its loudness

Might let the maxes go seeing as my greedies get a lot of play now

Last edited:
After seeing the Brons an maxes while the Brons are louder in terms of color material and quality wise A-1.

Keeping the Brons they are better in person kain did his thing loud but clean

Maxes looked cheap had hella glue stains, but design wise is dope though. I like the 3m but the Brons material to design flow better with its loudness

Might let the maxes go seeing as my greedies get a lot of play now
Trying to convince yourself, I See.

You can say that my greedy self will end up keeping both. Them Jordan's been sold[emoji]128515[/emoji]

sick.gif
 thats nice

Got my pairs in tonight. Really cool in person. Probably the pair I intend to keep will get the black lace treatment. I love the lining too, cool looks

It is just a plain ugly color-way and the 13's r already bad enough to pricy and plain ugly. If there was a good dormbecher it would be the 8's
:smh::smh::smh:

I was able to secure these last Saturday during the launch.This was my first purchase from Nike I usually cop from eastbay.My question to y'all is about the shipping process.On Saturday I received a shipping update from Nike stating my order had been processed and shipped.On sunday 11/22/15 I received an update from ups stating that my order was processed at 6:15p.m. on the 23rd.Had me smh like wtf are they smoking it's only the 22nd.Since this time I haven't received any further updates and Nike keeps feeding me the same bs saying they'll be here by the 30th.Have any of y'all had this problem or currently having problems with your DB shipment?

I was able to secure these last Saturday during the launch.This was my first purchase from Nike I usually cop from eastbay.My question to y'all is about the shipping process.On Saturday I received a shipping update from Nike stating my order had been processed and shipped.On sunday 11/22/15 I received an update from ups stating that my order was processed at 6:15p.m. on the 23rd.Had me smh like wtf are they smoking it's only the 22nd.Since this time I haven't received any further updates and Nike keeps feeding me the same bs saying they'll be here by the 30th.Have any of y'all had this problem or currently having problems with your DB shipment?
My 2 pairs of DB is supposed to comes in this Friday, but I rescheduled delivery to Monday,  since I'm going to be shopping all day with my gf...

My 2 pairs of DB is supposed to comes in this Friday, but I rescheduled delivery to Monday,  since I'm going to be shopping all day with my gf...
It's not so much the date that's in question just the problems with tracking and Nike being unable to answer any questions about the shipment.Sucks you had to push it back though man can't wait to get my pair in hand.

It's not so much the date that's in question just the problems with tracking and Nike being unable to answer any questions about the shipment.Sucks you had to push it back though man can't wait to get my pair in hand.
Got tracking sunday night from nike that my shoes were shipped and it showed "expected delivery day" from UPS on when my shoes will arrive. No problem for me at all...

Last edited:
I really suggest everyone sign up for UPS My Choice if you use them often. Really cool service that keeps you in the loop on delivery dates, exceptions, etc and is free.

Got my Janoskis, Lebron gs (for a friend), and AM 90 for the wife. Wife's pair is really cool, Janoskis are LIT but they do not fit me (only had Janoski Max prior), and the LBJ's are the most underwhelming out of the bunch. Really poor shoe for a DB release. Glad I passed on my reserved pair

I just got them in and let me tell you that in hand they look...even worse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom