Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

Any fakes of these yet? I'll be copping a size 12 within the next couple weeks and I need to know if I need to be extra extra extra cautious.

I don't think they're moving like they were. Even at 4 you might have to hold em for a while.

$400-$450? LOL! Music to my ears. I was prepared to spend upwards $600 or so for them. Then again, I haven't searched for them since the initial release...

That isn't right, haven't had a flake on there but some lowball offers of course. I personally don't go out of my way for a sale, I always ask to meet at a Starbucks that's a 2 min drive from my home, because if they don't show I can just get myself an iced coffee, but again I haven't had a flake. Though it is funny when you see posts stating 'no rape prices' or 'looking for steals' and those members themselves are posting for 'rape prices.'

It seems like a lot of groups are filled with low ball offers. It's the best place to find deals though. But just because you get a low ball offer doesn't mean you have to take it.

Back
Top Bottom