Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

Super pass once again. Wake me up when the black 3lab5s drop. I'm not even losing sleep on these.

7 pages... b4 release 
indifferent.gif

Houston Fam, I went tonight and got sharpstown (no first colony). Going for memorial city and maybe Galleria tomorrow. I'm making a Dropbox and will send you a link to if you can contribute a code. Need Greenpoint, Willowbrook, Baytown, West Oaks, Deerbrook, and Woodlands.

just post them here, aint no need to trade them. i will be going out for raffles/codes today and will post what I can in the thread.

The 5Lab3 Line just isn't as popular as the traditional Retro colorways.  Just look at the past historical market on them.  The reflective 3M silver one can copped close to retail or even less now.  I don't expect these as a reseller type shoe after seeing the historical market price on this line of product.  You can even gauge how it is perceived by seeing the "pre-order" early sale prices on them.  Just look at the thread to a link above, $299.99?! If you were to cop at MSRP + tax + shipping would be near that price already (avg resell profit on shoes from what I see is $50-$70 on any "hyped" shoe).  There's not much money to be had especially the effort to package and ship after reselling.  Anyhow, take it for what it's worth.  It's just my opinion.  I may just sleep in and let the hype die before copping on ebay or restocks.  

Last edited:
just post them here, aint no need to trade them. i will be going out for raffles/codes today and will post what I can in the thread.
The problem with that is all the trolls lurking and entering all the raffles and not picking up the shoes.  Even worse is the amount of time to drive all around this huge traffic infected city rounding em all up.   I'm not trading em really, more like asking for help.  It's a bad idea to put them out there, and we don't want Shiekh to go back to the way it was.  Just takes a minute to PM (PM sent BTW).

Last edited:
The problem with that is all the trolls lurking and entering all the raffles and not picking up the shoes.  Even worse is the amount of time to drive all around this huge traffic infected city rounding em all up.   I'm not trading em really, more like asking for help.  It's a bad idea to put them out there, and we don't want Shiekh to go back to the way it was.  Just takes a minute to PM (PM sent BTW).

Not a bad idea... let me bring my bro cobrab19 cobrab19 here to get on this...

I will be posting another code this evening.

can not wait to cop these.. hoping everyone stays schleep on em and wanna b resellers realize the L they took with the silver ones.  They cant move them at all.   I wanted no part of the silver ones but these are diff to me, totally feeling them.  I entered a couple raffles locally and will try online.  Hopefully I come up either way.  

I don't care what the release is these days GR OR NOT, if i really want a shoe i just pretend like its a limited or hyped release and prepare myself for it to quickly sell out.   Im not trying to give resellers any of my money.. if i don't cop retail... on to the next one...

let me get that pm also

im gonna have to pass. I have the silver ones and I think they go harder than the black ones. Good Luck to everyone trying to cop!

Haven't kept up with JB since starting up college but finally I'm getting back into it. III's are 225 now days??

Haven't kept up with JB since starting up college but finally I'm getting back into it. III's are 225 now days??
No. Retros are $170, just the lab series are $225. Unless you're in Canada, in which case retros are $210, and the lab series are $260 (I think, haven't bought one yet) :x

These are so dope, one of my favorite J's that have come out in a while. They are clean and murdered the F out. 

Back
Top Bottom