Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

Awesome price for $248 shipped. That's basically retail price. Seller ended up loosing money on that deal.

thanks guys
i was salty when ndc cart jacked me SECONDS after adding them to my cart, i really wanted to use the $50 off coupon they sent me on them so that was the only site i really went for them on. had been watching listings for sizes 11 & 11.5 and they were mostly ending between $250 - $275 but had my max set on about 255. i even seen some go for as low as 235. the seller i copped from has good feedback with j's so it shouldnt be a problem. tracking says theyll be here early next week.

i'm really surprised fnl hasnt restocked these, i was monitoring that page like a hawk lol.

Last edited:
Should I sell my used Fear 3s to fund for a pair of these?  Maybe it's time to switch it up.  Used Fear 3s still fetch a pretty penny...u think used 3Lab5 will ever get atleast 75%-100% of your money back down the road in VNDS?

Damn bro it really is a new day in this game

So wild..but yeah man you'll get your cash back full return

Wear em and.give it.3 months

Found a pair while window shopping, so decided to buy them. Size 13, but I'm a 14. :frown:

got the ones in black from oslife for 250 plus 10 bucks or so shipping. Pretty darn happy cause other than Eastbay, we get taxed over here. Couldn't pass it up but I've been good and haven't gotten a pair in some time. 

The more I look at my pair, the more I doubt whether I should hold on to them or not. They def. looked a lot better in pictures, at least to me.

For the Canadian boys, Word is that Champs and FL will be dropping the blk 5lab3s on Friday the 13th (June).

We missed out on the initial release. Perhaps a restock for US stores the same day??

i understand, but what do u do with the part of the lace inside the shoe? theres like a lot of lace left inside?

Back
Top Bottom