Jordan 6 motorsports - Finishline

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

Originally Posted by bwc1139

Originally Posted by rareair45

where did you cop that shirt?

I designed and made it myself actually. 

Im not sure if Ill keep the pure 3 laces on there but I just put em on to try.  Might go with plain white.

how did you make the shirt? is it screen print or iron on?
I have a vinyl cutter and a heat press.

i ordered a size 11 from nike.com on release date........it still wasnt delievered so i called nike last night and they were saying they have to call federal express to see where its at...I told them its almost been a month for ground shipping, i asked for a refund......so those who wear a size 11 be on the lookout

Those are a nice looking pair of 6 rings but I still wont cop I'm more then happy with my MS VI's.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i ordered a size 11 from nike.com on release date........it still wasnt delievered so i called nike last night and they were saying they have to call federal express to see where its at...I told them its almost been a month for ground shipping, i asked for a refund......so those who wear a size 11 be on the lookout
Pretty much the same thing happened to me.  They gave me a refund saying fedex lost them.

ordered my pairs on release... got the confirmation number and everything but then i got an email back sayin that they sold out

i feel bad for you guys that got shafted by FL/FNL/East Bay

I paid slightly more than retail for my pair, and the extra I paid was to avoid the nonsense you guys are dealing with.

I have never had a problem with FNL. If anything I have had any luck ordering form Eastbay

what's up everybody? new to nketlk

I received my pair of motorsport VI's just last week from the footlocker at the mall where i work at.

like a lot of ppl on release night i was one step away on FNL's site from finalizing my order 5 different times and the site crashed on me every single time.

after waiting a few days for a potential restock which never happened, i was ready to settle for the Oreos. I went to footlocker to talk to the dudes there cuz we're all acquaintances. One of the managers just for fun searched the Motosports VI's in their computer inventory and what do you know? it showed that a FTL in dallas had a size 12 on hand. so i paid for the kicks there and they had an invoice to ship and transfer them over here in arizona.

Both of us were pretty skeptical though and assumed the order would be denied/canceled but it actually arrived last friday. I was so stoked.

Anybody else on here have similar stories as to how they got their hands on these VI's?

Unrelated to Finish Line and Footlocker, I actually checked the regional forums and found a local store who recevied a shipment about 2-3 weeks ago. Called em up and they had 1 pair left, size 11.5, which is my size...instantly copped for retail and the 10$ shipping. I just got mine yesterday and am really stoked I got my hands on these for a reasonable price.

i was really satisfied with this purchase. shoes fit so well and comfy in addition to looking dope.

the fact that the soles are black and anthracite encourages me to wear em often since i don't have to worry about "icy" soles getting dirty.

the hype died down on these. I bought a couple of pairs. I dont wear them anyway so im going to let a pair go. The hype was fun while it lasted.

Sorry to bring this back up but I wanted to give a THANKS to the homie B for this Tee.

rico!!!!!!!! mad props on the tee and two purrrrrr.....dog i have kobes coming out of my armpits and the 50 this weekend....i might just OD lol my limit is already squashed and the day is not even here yet

Rico the tee looks fresh, although all you guys still dealing with FNL drama I was glad i copped my pair with ease at my spot!!! Good luck for the next release.

Rico the tee looks fresh, although all you guys still dealing with FNL drama I was glad i copped my pair with ease at my spot!!! Good luck for the next release. Motorsports look too ill, oreos are still a pass..

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

rico!!!!!!!! mad props on the tee and two purrrrrr.....dog i have kobes coming out of my armpits and the 50 this weekend....i might just OD lol my limit is already squashed and the day is not even here yet

Right on ... Go in on that 50. There was hella shoes I wanted but had to pass since its this weekend. My mothers bday today(12th) put me back a few racks lol

and for all dudes wanting to cop a Tee from NTs own.

HOLLA at him.

http://bwc1139.u.yuku.com/

Tee is really on point with the shoes. Better then most JB gear IMO.

Also check out his other work. Dudes work is NICE.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom