Jordan 6 motorsports - Finishline

UPS guy brought mine from Finishline randomly yesterday while I was out shoveling snow. I never got a shipping confirmation.

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

LOL @ getting the shipping confirmation the day AFTER receiving the shoes.

Exactly! Just received my shipping confirmation e-mail from Finish Line, and my pair came yesterday.

Oh well, at least I got them. That's all that matters!

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

LOL @ getting the shipping confirmation the day AFTER receiving the shoes.

Exactly! Just received my shipping confirmation e-mail from Finish Line, and my pair came yesterday.

Oh well, at least I got them. That's all that matters!

Same here lol

I was so pissed when these came out. SC didnt get em.
smh.gif

So so many problems with finishline! Just get out there the old fashioned way!
happy.gif
. Good luck to all and hope you guys copped ur pair online

got my pair today from Finishline.... everything looked good except they fit a little big on my foot, a little bleeding from the lace lock and the box a little damaged. But other then that im happy with my purchase

Got my pairs from finishline yesterday. I got the confirmation e-mail yesterday morning and they showed up that afternoon, and I'm on the east coast. FNL needs to update their systems.

Still though, FNL is the only place I shop online for the new releases when I'm too lazy to go to my FNL store connect. I'm sick of the ndc and eastbay online games.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by magc840

Got the evil eye from the wifey again today coming home from work. That's when I knew my 2nd pair arrived!
FNL has never failed me. They have come through for me 100% of the time.

laugh.gif

I know the feeling. There was a time I had to creep in when i bought a new pair of sneakers.
laugh.gif

thats nothing b4 i left i cracked my room window open so when i came home i just pushed them thru and walked thru the door all cool... lol that evil eye hurts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by magc840

Got the evil eye from the wifey again today coming home from work. That's when I knew my 2nd pair arrived!
FNL has never failed me. They have come through for me 100% of the time.

laugh.gif

I know the feeling. There was a time I had to creep in when i bought a new pair of sneakers.
laugh.gif

thats nothing b4 i left i cracked my room window open so when i came home i just pushed them thru and walked thru the door all cool... lol that evil eye hurts
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@The "Evil Eyes"

Ohhh Wifeys/GFs.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom