Jordan 6 motorsports - Finishline

http://web8.twitpic.com/img/65212407-a67abf085c7d88168b7c9a10e44cc007.4b7709c7-scaled.jpg

a place u can look if u truely want these....i took this pic yesterday, FSR....these are only appealing to those interested in limited stuff with actual appearance taking

a back seat.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Finishline screwed me even after I called and got a confirmation #,plus they charged my bank account.  But, I did get a pair from NDC andI must say that these are truly a nice pair of J's. So comfy and lovethe smoked soles
pimp.gif

i dont care what anybody else says about appearance and dudes only wanting these because they are limited. thats not the case for me. the ms 6 is my favorite shoe so far for 2010. the coppers are pretty close behind but j's always hold the number 1 spot imo. i know the wht/vrst-red 6's are going to be
pimp.gif
so i will have to wait until those come out to decide what the best 6 for 2010 is imo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

had me worried for nothing. went in the store, walked right out. EASY COP. they had a crapload of copper foams too. Greenspoint Footaction

k06055.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

http://web8.twitpic.com/img/65212407-a67abf085c7d88168b7c9a10e44cc007.4b7709c7-scaled.jpg

a place u can look if u truely want these....i took this pic yesterday, FSR....these are only appealing to those interested in limited stuff with actual appearance taking

a back seat.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......appearance taking a back seat?  And you ride jocks on the Black/White VI's?  See, it's that opinion game G.  MSVI are clean and classy to me.  Those Black/Whites look gaudy, 'specially with those speckles.  But, that's just me.  I don't feel the need to troll the "Oreo" thread droppin' .02's every 5 pages trashin' fam gettin juiced on the release.  

Obviously I don't speak for everyone else, but I will say for myself all this constant trashing kicks is just overplayed G.  You are entitled to your opinion, I don't contest that, but that's all it is, opinion.  Which is usually useless.  There's enough negativity out there in the (da) world.  Kick that 5% knowledge you got.  Leave that negativity for the next Fool.

Bottom line is:  it's a waste of bumpin' threads and space.  Peace and in all due Respect. 
pimp.gif

I can't believe these run huge! I wish I would have waited to buy these. I could have actually gone down a 1/2 size on these.

I can't believe these run huge! I wish I would have waited to buy these. I could have actually gone down a 1/2 size on these.

mines jus came into today, my girl picked um up for me and right now there sittin at her place, im sooooo tempted to just leave work fa bit and check them out, but i'll wait...........maybe
devil.gif

In ordered 2 pairs from FNL and only ended up with 1 pair. Funny thing is both shoes shipped together but one was sent back because of some dumb @#+$# at FNL who ordered it to be "intercepted", i called CS and spoke to them and they said once they recieve it they will ship it back, and guess what the store they sent it to sold it. FML, it was my size too, other was for a friend. Never ordering from FNL again.

I went into Hibbet Sports to get them 2010's (collection purposes only) Saturday, they had the motorsports on display and Im like i know they dont have any sizes so why they gotem up
mad.gif
mad.gif
! so I ask for a 12 in both shoes and he was like "i have a 8.5 and 9 in the motortsports"...I said aight just give me the 2010....then another guy walked up with the motorsport and was like, "aye let me get theese in a 12"....then the dude said hold on ima go check again rea quick! so im like
tired.gif
....dude if you bring them out to him, ima raise the
devil.gif
 up in here...so he comes out with a box and im like
eek.gif
 and he hands me the box and said last 12, and im lookin at dude like
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

didnt know where to put this but are the motorsport shirts on 23race.com actual jordan brand or some screen printed shirts. I ordered one yesterday and its shipping from a screen print company...

i bought the shirt from 23race.com. it is screen printed but it has the micheal jordan motorsports officail tag. it is not a jb shirt. they shipped me one with a stain so i called them and they are shipping me another one for free. also, they fit really big so i suggest you go down one size in the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom